**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

38a165416ddccabe75603a942c20871d883eee58.jpg

The setting on the stones in that rosary (specifically the cross) doesnt look up to snuff with the usual Jason of BH work.

[h3]http://blog.ifandco.com/2009/09/truth-hurts.html[/h3]
[h3]the TRUTH hurts....[/h3]but the TRUTH shall set you free!
my Armenian homey Cash brought through a new client in 2 weeks ago named Truth... rapper/business man from Hollywood and he's got his game plan right.... his 1st piece made by IF&Co! He has a production company and crew called "9 LIVES" and I really was feeling the design etc. He got a cool little team and movement and so we used his logo minus some of the exaggerated splatter spray paint and smoothed it the +#%$ out! !@*% came out tooooo clean! and the end result was a smile on his face! !@*% came out proper and it's a big piece.
specs: 4.5" tall, 250 grams 14 gold, 32 carats total diamond weight, of course he opted for "VS" whites on the "LIVES" and we added a 185 gram 14k white gold franco(you know nobody cops 14k francos except Jonas & NLV)
!@*% is proper!

and the homey TRUTH rockin it...

oh and btw, thanks for the tee's, I've been wearing them already!

this past week and weekend felt so good to make 4 new clients happy with their new pieces...
I'm out of town til friday grinding... but I have access to my emails, let's make you a piece or a new g-shock!

p.s. Truth, we already workin on that thing for you, no rush, no worries.... it will sell itself, ya dig? thanks again for your business!

The bail on those two TS pieces look cheap. Speaking of cheap...
Dipset Wesi

dipset1.jpg

diplomats3.jpg

I always liked Duke's piece, it just would've looked better without the fitted
dukedagod.jpg

globeo.jpg

Black Jesus
mapjesus.jpg

interstate10.jpg

pasfinest.jpg

141013.jpg

141011.jpg

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Exclusivo

Ninjahood where you on canal street today with a pair of jordan iv's on i swore i saw ya
hehe yeah i was
what store was said piece in? if u dont wanna post u can pm? i'd like to get an up close look at it...

Thought it was Jacob or David Bing.

*shrugs.
da piece is in da diamond district, i like goin to canal for da gold.

Q, check your FB inbox.

And i doubt thats supposed to be a black Jesus, seeing as how hes wearing a v-neck lookin football jersey with a P on it.

http://www.avianneandco.com/store/14k-white-gold-mens-custom-made-diamond-pendant-5.html

This one of a kind mens custom made diamond pendant is crafted in 14K White Gold. The map is adorned with numerous small round cut diamonds and it features the face of Jesus which is outlined with brilliant black round cut diamonds. The right side of the pendant is bezel set with one large round cut diamond which is held on yellow gold setting. For additional information on this large mens custom made pendant please dial our toll free phone number to speak to our sales representative.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

The bail on those two TS pieces look cheap. Speaking of cheap...
Dipset Wesi

dipset1.jpg

diplomats3.jpg

I always liked Duke's piece, it just would've looked better without the fitted
dukedagod.jpg

globeo.jpg

Black Jesus
mapjesus.jpg

interstate10.jpg

pasfinest.jpg

141013.jpg

141011.jpg