**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by Rjwco

SupremeCity wrote:
Why is dude charging $900 for a solid gold piece? School me anyone?

it's gold plated brass

yea it is im just waiting for some nter to do a buy it now thinking there getting gold when its kitchen sink metals
laugh.gif

I bought one before and met up with dude like i said and other NTers have too. It was Gold and no BS. Dudes stay talking bout stuff they dont know nothing about...

So how much you paid for yours? Any Pics?

I do remember some from here who said he copped one too and it was solid gold with real diamonds just dont remember who? but dont know if was copped from thisseller tho.

^I dont know who you met up with, but one of the "white gold" pieces was taken to a jeweler and it was nothing close to white gold.

The mold is nice, I will give them that...the way they do business though, not so nice.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

19.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It has them T-Mac eyes.

tracy2.jpg

if im not mistaken... i think this joint was actually commissioned by kanye. i might be trippin tho.

the artist's name escapes me now, but he recreates expensive/chic/couture isshhh with cheap materials. like this glitter/clay piece. dude makes stuff outof wood/paper/etc. ill see if i can find the link to dudes portfolio.

sidebar: we need a stoneface emoticon with tmac eyes ASAP.

Rapper 50-Cent and producer/rapper Swizz Beatz have been spotted with Big Bangs!

50 with what appears to be a Black Magic:

and a snapshot of Swizz Beatz video "Where the Cash is at"

Not only does he flash his RG/Cermaic BB, but he also raps "it ain't what you got, it's the Hublot".

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

^I dont know who you met up with, but one of the "white gold" pieces was taken to a jeweler and it was nothing close to white gold.

The mold is nice, I will give them that...the way they do business though, not so nice.
Nah it was on two occasions. Dudes even thought that dipped Jacob Jesus was suspect. Yet PoloandDunks was saying it was official and to cop rightaway. ___'s didnt wanna listen
laugh.gif
smh.gif
.Then the one NTer scooped it up for a CRAZY price when he met up with him. Thenanother time someone posted they Jacob Jesus here and dudes was questioning it and it was really white gold which he later sold to another NTer who cosignedthat it was white gold.If a dude wanna pay for silver, let him pay for silver, If a dude wanna pay for plastic let him pay for plastic
laugh.gif
& If a dude wanna pay for gold let him pay for gold. I could careless thatswhoever else's money and what he wants....

I sent like 3 dudes pictures of my unfinished one before i sold it so they know im not BSing. i aint talking about that no more though
laugh.gif

Lax post them new pieces
nerd.gif

Nah it was on two occasions. Dudes even thought that dipped Jacob Jesus was suspect. Yet PoloandDunks was saying it was official and to cop right away. ___'s didnt wanna listen
laugh.gif
smh.gif
.Then the one NTer scooped it up for a CRAZY price when he met up with him. Then another time someone posted they Jacob Jesus here and dudes was questioning it and it was really white gold which he later sold to another NTer who cosigned that it was white gold.If a dude wanna pay for silver, let him pay for silver, If a dude wanna pay for plastic let him pay for plastic
laugh.gif
& If a dude wanna pay for gold let him pay for gold. I could careless thats whoever else's money and what he wants....

I sent like 3 dudes pictures of my unfinished one before i sold it so they know im not BSing. i aint talking about that no more though
laugh.gif

Lax post them new pieces
nerd.gif
I didn't know you sold it.
pimp.gif

I'm still salty 'bout that auction. SMH @ dudes blowin' it up cause they couldn't afford it.

Is this what you're trying to post?

49d1624eea67661013bf7a9f5469e4ca982634be.jpg

Looks like middle of the mall type of jewelry.

Jesus lookin' like he ate somethin' allergic.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Nah it was on two occasions. Dudes even thought that dipped Jacob Jesus was suspect. Yet PoloandDunks was saying it was official and to cop right away. ___'s didnt wanna listen
laugh.gif
smh.gif
.Then the one NTer scooped it up for a CRAZY price when he met up with him. Then another time someone posted they Jacob Jesus here and dudes was questioning it and it was really white gold which he later sold to another NTer who cosigned that it was white gold.If a dude wanna pay for silver, let him pay for silver, If a dude wanna pay for plastic let him pay for plastic
laugh.gif
& If a dude wanna pay for gold let him pay for gold. I could careless thats whoever else's money and what he wants....

laugh.gif

Lax post them new pieces
nerd.gif
I didn't know you sold it.
pimp.gif

I'm still salty 'bout that auction. SMH @ dudes blowin' it up cause they couldn't afford it.
yeah my dude
smh.gif
. i need all the money i can get for another whip.

Yeah if dudes didn't blow up both those auction's it woulda been the biggest steal on jewelry hands down
laugh.gif
. Especially that dipped one
pimp.gif

Copped anything new?

i know who Sosa is talkin about who did his jesus, but I definitely dont think its the same person on ebay

Based off the sellers description alone of blatantly stating he doesnt know what materials are used in it I def wouldnt trust it, as it appears to be someonewho knows nothin about jewelry

also he says its 130 grams of gold when its made by real gold, but I think Sosas weighed less then that if I remember right

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Is this what you're trying to post?

49d1624eea67661013bf7a9f5469e4ca982634be.jpg

Looks like middle of the mall type of jewelry.

Jesus lookin' like he ate somethin' allergic.
laugh.gif
I didnt want to say it but yea.
can we play guest that metal?
glasses.gif

what u guys think of freeze watches????

what is the going rate for a 10 carat diamond freeze watch?????

Anyone got closeups of Pharrell's Black/gold G Shock? It looked like that's what he had on at Jay's concert. Looked absolutely stupid ******eddisgusting.

Upload to tinypic.com and post the url that they give you like this

Tinypic Url[/ img] without the space inbetween the /img

And post spec even tho im pretty sure I know what they are already.

Back
Top Bottom