**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Yo, someone please explain to me how is Tyga's paper this long for all this jewelery he has?

i still dont think that question has been answered in the 455 pages of this thread

i think son was born into money, an all them tats he got he damn for sure not worried about ever workin in the Real World.
either that or hustlin on the streets
Nah L2L he was born in Compton... yo that Young Money check must be serious

Michael Stevenson,[sup][1][/sup] better known by his stage name Tyga, is an American rapper signed in late 2007 by Young Money Entertainment and Decaydance. Tyga is also the cousin of Travis McCoy, lead vocalist of the group Gym Class Heroes.[sup][2][/sup]

Label(s): Decaydance, Young Money, G.E.D Inc.

Seems like homie has a few deals on the table and his family seems to he helping alot lol...
I don't think Travis gives him an allowance..just sayin

Tyga was born Michael Stevenson and raised in Compton,California.[sup][1][/sup] He achieved his first recognition opening forFall Out Boy and Gym Class Heroes during the YoungWild Things Tour in late 2007.

Well...actually....he kinda does...if he let's his "cousin" open for him on tours and local gigs....then yeah...he's kinda putting money inhis pocket.
eyes.gif

This Particular Auction is for a Black Jacob Jesus Pendant. I don't know the type of stones in them but the Piece is FULLY SOLID with BLACK STONES and completely Blacked out like you see in the pictures below. MY pictures are of the Solid Gold one which is personally mines.
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
dude dont know what the hell hetalkin about, so hes selling 130 grams of gold for 1300$
indifferent.gif

jump on that asap
indifferent.gif

Why you stoning the back fully solid and have said in the past how they cant have a solid back(pause) and yet I see a bunch of the solid? Here are pics fromthat auction.

2madd.jpg

34zxh13.jpg

r0bnm9.jpg

word....
I know that dude that got those Jacob Jesus pieces and copped from him before, FinesseSosa did also i think. They are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in person and really are completely solid and heavy in whatevermetal & style you want.

I think he was just using those pictures Lax had as examples. How are they stolen? Let him eat.

I messaged dude and ask with current tagged pics. Lets see if he comes through. Anywho if what PolosandDunks says is true and someone already did cop from dudeI would like to see their pieces.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

come oon...

i may be wrong but...

why doesnt he have his pics tagged then??

i dont belive there his..
don't mean nothing.

PolosandDunks is right and Dude is 100% legit. Its mad Nter's that copped offa him that used to post in the other jewelry threads but don't post inthis thread no more i think cuz people act corny
laugh.gif

dave and busters might be THE most overrated spot i ever been too
laugh.gif

maybe it was the location i was at, eh

i have a question about watches why when people are selling watches they would say regular price of 2000 dollars but would be on sale for 500 dollars how arethey able to sell it for so cheap or is it a way to sell it faster

I'm assuming you're talking about those joe bang watches. Those watches have cheap $.005 Japanese movements. Additionally, the diamonds will have HellRell clarity and color, extra crunchy style. Those stones will also be diamond chips, that not even mother Earth would want to take back. If they sell for$500, they're probably still making some nice change on it, since those items are mass produced and standardized bringing production and material costsdown.

Why you stoning the back fully solid and have said in the past how they cant have a solid back(pause) and yet I see a bunch of the solid? Here are pics from that auction
I said the solid back doesnt give it the breathing holes and yes I can make them solid If I wanted to but dirt can get stuck inside the diamondsand give it no shine

Oh yeah Tdot i still dont know what that Fab with Loons piece is all about. problably just borrowed it for a photoshoot or something.

I'm pretty sure some NTer already bought one from that guy or another ebayer who had that same auction previously.

Yea im pretty sure an NTer copped the last time he had an auction up.

Im not gonna lie. The mold looks nice. But the 900 price tag is not worth it. He wont even state what metal he is using, and you already know the stones arentreal. And if you fall for the BIN price on any of those 3 auctions with that description you deserve to have your money taken. I mean really 2200 for unknownmetal and CZs? CHILD PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Rjwco

SupremeCity wrote:
Why is dude charging $900 for a solid gold piece? School me anyone?

it's gold plated brass

yea it is im just waiting for some nter to do a buy it now thinking there getting gold when its kitchen sink metals
laugh.gif

I bought one before and met up with dude like i said and other NTers have too. It was Gold and no BS. Dudes stay talking bout stuff they dont know nothingabout...

Back
Top Bottom