**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

watchdd.jpg

Does Anybody Know What Watch Sammie Is Wearing? I Seen It In His "Sky Is The Limit" Video. The Pic Aint Too Good But The Watch Looked Nice!

I know I said I'd never post a Red Cafe pic but while watching this video I see dude picked up one of the eBay joints.

2v274sx.png

1gt5yq.png

Who does that, really.?

your wearing a real konvict piece with whatever else and that garbage red jesus piece?
Just to say hes got a jesus piece he copped that.

I knew these Reggaeton dudes were caking but DAMN selling out the Garden? Hov needs to chill with all that selling outMSG talk if $%%@ like this happens on the regular.

5 millionares that cant dress for _.

Its terrible man.

No way I was gonna stop listening to 112 and Big for this video.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I knew these Reggaeton dudes were caking but DAMN selling out the Garden? Hov needs to chill with all that selling out MSG talk if $%%@ like this happens on the regular.
and thats just wisin y yandel...one act.

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

I dont think my question has ever Been Answered, Is that Darth Vader joint made from the same mold as Jason of BH? or is is a different mold?

???

Lax made it and I believe its not the same mold but he used that one as a model to make his.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

I dont think my question has ever Been Answered, Is that Darth Vader joint made from the same mold as Jason of BH? or is is a different mold?

???

Lax made it and I believe its not the same mold but he used that one as a model to make his.

Naw he just Pmed me saying its "The same Mold" from Jason of BH, the same stone setter then No? nobody just gives molds away without setting thestones themselfs, In guessing somebody at Jason of BH did the setting too right or somebody that worked for them at one point?

???

Naw he just Pmed me saying its "The same Mold" from Jason of BH, the same stone setter then No? nobody just gives molds away without setting the stones themselfs, In guessing somebody at Jason of BH did the setting too right or somebody that worked for them at one point?

Thats why I thought.

???

Naw he just Pmed me saying its "The same Mold" from Jason of BH, the same stone setter then No? nobody just gives molds away without setting the stones themselfs, In guessing somebody at Jason of BH did the setting too right or somebody that worked for them at one point?

Thats why I thought.

Well that's what I mean since it's thier mold it's gotta be their setters too, or somebody involved with them

Back
Top Bottom