**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

^ I meant to say thats why I thought it wasnt the same mold. Why be the middle man when some one could go direct to Jason. But if it is cool beans. Either waythey both look nice and dead on to each other.

32106066-21312820f255f666f2d59b0507895b60.4acad4b0-full.jpg

"30 mill in the bank, 30 grand on the wrist-and
20 mill in the Swiss-and, 30 birds in a tank
Diamonds all in the face, blind ya face when it glisten" - Free

Debating on whether I should sell this and just get a plain 6.75 instead.... I have this and the full jacob and I really dont get much use out of them becauseI wear a suit everyday to work so I dont really wear them during the week.... I got a good deal on it so I could let it go for a good deal as well if anyonesinterested...
j96kvo.jpg

Some place named toxur in NY said they made red cafe's gucci link diamond chain. You guyes be giving him the business on here lol

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Maybach Music 2.5 Remix & I'm Good Remix shoots.

whos on the im good remix...when i google it it said jayz rick ross and pharell...........i doubt the jay z part

The spot aroun dmy way got more "Kanye" Jesus joints, This time they are heavyer metal and solid black with black beads that alternate from big tosmall so you see space inbetween them, they are $50 not bad and made way better then the ebay joints with metal wire and nice clasps........Ill post a picturewhen I get a chance

damn i remeber those bracelets that was awhile back

shot out to icebox for flipping the biggest one for me
smile.gif

Epicblack.jpg

pimp.gif
gimme this watch, that black Jesus jay been rockin heavy as of late ana black diamond braclet im good.

all black everything.

does somebody got closeups of that black bead bracelet jay been rocking on the bp3 promo run?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Thats the only Jacob watch ive ever seen that id wear.
for real.

i seen it in a magazine at the gym the other day an thought of NT jewelry thread
laugh.gif

its called Epic II

epic2.jpg

epic1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom