**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

It's like Gucci and SB suddenly went from having the tackiest jewels to the coolest in a matter of weeks. Gucci's white/black ring looks
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

It's like Gucci and SB suddenly went from having the tackiest jewels to the coolest in a matter of weeks. Gucci's white/black ring looks
eek.gif
Ummmm...@$% is your definition of tacky?

Originally Posted by ddot7

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

eek.gif
Ummmm...@$% is your definition of tacky?
A giant Bart Simpson that looks nothing like Bart Simpson.
I'm a Gucci fan btw. A spade is a spade.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

The IGNORANCE of my people sometimes.... cats getting whisks and forks made into jewelry.
but its Gucci man burr buurr aye ok well damn
eyes.gif

money can't buy class

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

The IGNORANCE of my people sometimes.... cats getting whisks and forks made into jewelry.
but its Gucci man burr buurr aye ok well damn
eyes.gif

money can't buy class

co-sign. I'm sure the baking sheets, ovens, and the biggest crack pipe will be made into iced out chains soon........if it hasn't been done already.

you guys are silly. that black metal is worthless. a iced out whisk (burr) is probally about 2500 INCLUDING labor. lol.

but gucci that dude so burrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

you guys are silly. that black metal is worthless. a iced out whisk (burr) is probally about 2500 INCLUDING labor. lol.

but gucci that dude so burrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Black Rhodium over gold is worthless?

@!#%@ and that all black diamonds too...
these cats is gettin this stuff coated. and silver underneath. maybe. or i may just be really wrong

yayos bro young muney trash is a joke

dude straight wanted free jewels at one point when i spoke with him smh

Originally Posted by Rjwco

yayos bro young muney trash is a joke

dude straight wanted free jewels at one point when i spoke with him smh
The other stuff looks like rubbish but isnt that the statue of liberty piece Jacob made?

That dude is Trav (new G-Unit Artist) I don't know his background but I doubt it's Yayo's brother, I could be wrong though.

Back
Top Bottom