**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Depens on how many grams, weight always plays a big part in price

I wouldn't know how much the average rosary weigh
laugh.gif

But I def wouldn't want something super lightweight and breakable..

But I ain't ballin either

I just want something decent..

t6as6x.jpg

the homie Big Dogs new chain. im not sure on the specifics or price, but we was smokin in the range and he counted off quite a few $100 bills.

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

laugh.gif

40-50 grams is nice weight, you can get much lighter like 25grams but that's up to you.........14k 45gram joint will run you about a $1500 on a good price,you could copp a 10k 30gram joint for maybe 800-900

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

laugh.gif

40-50 grams is nice weight, you can get much lighter like 25grams but that's up to you.........14k 45gram joint will run you about a $1500 on a good price, you could copp a 10k 30gram joint for maybe 800-900

Good looks homie

'Preciate it..

Originally Posted by asmathews

Birdman's watch
pimp.gif

BEDROCK35.jpg

i like baby's new dog color style wearing longs chains is just played now this way of rockin your jewels loks cleaning when your waering fitted clothes IMOthose some decent broads he got their 2

40-50 grams is nice weight, you can get much lighter like 25grams but that's up to you.........14k 45gram joint will run you about a $1500 on a good price, you could copp a 10k 30gram joint for maybe 800-900
Those are decent numbers. LAX post your rosarys and the specs

I wish somebody could just take all those wood jesus and put them in a garbage bag and throw them away, we dont need them...

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

Birdman's watch
pimp.gif

BEDROCK35.jpg

i like baby's new dog color style wearing longs chains is just played now this way of rockin your jewels loks cleaning when your waering fitted clothes IMO those some decent broads he got their 2
long>>>>> short IMO.
even with fitted clothes I still think long is a better look.

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

Birdman's watch
pimp.gif

BEDROCK35.jpg

i like baby's new dog color style wearing longs chains is just played now this way of rockin your jewels loks cleaning when your waering fitted clothes IMO those some decent broads he got their 2
Baby looks ridiculous with all that ink.

Long chains with fitted clothes doesn't look right. They just don't go together. You wouldn't wear a slim shirt with ridiculously big pants--sameprincipal.

On a side note, Birdman seems like he's become the best dressed rapper, recently. He's come a long way from the "Ree's, tees, andGirbaud" days.

Back
Top Bottom