**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Depens on how many grams, weight always plays a big part in price

I wouldn't know how much the average rosary weigh
laugh.gif

But I def wouldn't want something super lightweight and breakable..

But I ain't ballin either

I just want something decent..

40-50 grams is nice weight, you can get much lighter like 25grams but that's up to you.........14k 45gram joint will run you about a $1500 on a good price, you could copp a 10k 30gram joint for maybe 800-900

Good looks homie

'Preciate it..

I got a 30 gram Rosary, 18k yellow, white, and rose gold for 900. I got it in Colombia though.

40-50 grams is nice weight, you can get much lighter like 25grams but that's up to you.........14k 45gram joint will run you about a $1500 on a good price, you could copp a 10k 30gram joint for maybe 800-900
Those are decent numbers. LAX post your rosarys and the specs

I will when I get the pics there the same jobh has

also met up with bigsean last nite at the viper room nice llil show
pimp.gif

On a side note, Birdman seems like he's become the best dressed rapper, recently. He's come a long way from the "Ree's, tees, and Girbaud" days.
Birdman doing his thing with the gear but nah
laugh.gif

Word, did son get a stylist or something?

He one of the flyest dudes in the industry right now outside the usual suspects

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

On a side note, Birdman seems like he's become the best dressed rapper, recently. He's come a long way from the "Ree's, tees, and Girbaud" days.
laugh.gif

dude always has been and always will be the best dressed celeb
DSC02295-thumb-540x720.jpg

The theme For Fab's Party looks like its "All black everything"...so you can tell Ricky Ross wasnt formally invited
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EdWord

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

laugh.gif
dude always has been and always will be the best dressed celeb
DSC02295-thumb-540x720.jpg

im not sure what highschool kids rock but damn if they dropping 65,000 on hermes jackets nowadays

Here's my set up. I lurk on here and never post and I just got my chains cleaned so I thought, "what the hell, might as well contribute."

I don't know the exact weight or measurements on either. They are both 14k white gold. The "E" is about an inch in length. It's not anythingflashy or $$$ but I like it and people ask about it.

5lp2q8.jpg

Originally Posted by Airupthere301

Here's my set up. I lurk on here and never post and I just got my chains cleaned so I thought, "what the hell, might as well contribute."

I don't know the exact weight or measurements on either. They are both 14k white gold. The "E" is about an inch in length. It's not anything flashy or $$$ but I like it and people ask about it.

5lp2q8.jpg

melt the piece without the charm n get u a bracelet or rosary

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

t6as6x.jpg

the homie Big Dogs new chain. im not sure on the specifics or price, but we was smokin in the range and he counted off quite a few $100 bills.

WHO? & DAMN if it real deal........ the chain & the gucci bag

lmao that sounds like a 60s gang. im not a gangmember in particular but i am affiliated with PDL
didnt know we had dena heads on here...I stay up close to hundred block

Back
Top Bottom