**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by moyopoyo

Originally Posted by nikeXcartoon

Out of curiosity, how much would this piece/chain run?

82149263.jpg
I haven't ever been a fan of this design, so we haven't ever made it. Just off the top of my head, it'll be more than $18,000 but less than $25,000 I'd say.
That piece is from Jacob & Company. The Jesus alone costs $28000 retail. The chain is another $8000 in a regular jewelry store, probably morelike $12000 up in Jacobs actual store. You could probably get Jacob to drop the price on the Jesus to around 20k. Icee fresh sells the same Jesus for $18000.Lax has that mold too and he could do it for way less than that. The average price I've seen em from other jewelers is around 10-13k. Hope that helps.

Originally Posted by python002

Originally Posted by moyopoyo

Originally Posted by nikeXcartoon

Out of curiosity, how much would this piece/chain run?

82149263.jpg
I haven't ever been a fan of this design, so we haven't ever made it. Just off the top of my head, it'll be more than $18,000 but less than $25,000 I'd say.

JOBH will do it for less than 15K
I forgot about Jason. They got the mold down perfect too. They did Nas newer Jesus like that.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by King of Chicago

When I called Jacob & Co., they quoted me for $15k for the Jesus piece in any color diamonds, all VS1.

Damn. they told me like 27k a year back. Maybe they came back down to earth. With gold prices so stupidly high I'm not buying anything heavy. The price ofgold is laughable. Hopefully those prices per ounce come back down to earth as well, but the dollar is weak and looks to stay weak.

Originally Posted by python002

When I called Jacob & Co., they quoted me for $15k for the Jesus piece in any color diamonds, all VS1.

Damn. they told me like 27k a year back. Maybe they came back down to earth. With gold prices so stupidly high I'm not buying anything heavy. The price of gold is laughable. Hopefully those prices per ounce come back down to earth as well, but the dollar is weak and looks to stay weak.
Yeah, they've been saying 27-28k for that joint forever. I had 'em down to 20k and that is still way too much for 8 carats of diamondsand 140 grams of gold. I'd like to know who dude talked to at Jacob because that price doesn't sound right. Who knows,maybe they lowered their price tocompete with all the variant Jacob Jesus pieces that are popping up all over the place.

you jewelry dudes got a hell of a hustle i swear.
i just got put up on game downtown a week or 2 ago.
i wont even knock it.

and is that fur inside those timbs?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

8yb6mt.jpg

Timbs are quietly making a comeback and certain dudes are reeping the benefits since Acg came thru and cut down the tree i see you jim jones, wayne, kanye,jay-z these ninjas had me all in timberland outlet staring at a pair of wheats for 10 minutes still i passed on em tho

I don't know if its my deep grizzly voice or my negotiation skills but when I spoke to them about it, it started at $18k and then I brought the price downto $15k.

Originally Posted by SupremeCity

Originally Posted by dgk3188

timbs are classics. there's no "comeback".

Cosign. Timbs were never dead, at least in NYC.

Word, some of these dudes that say tims are wack must live on Oregon or Monatana or some @%%*

I don't know if its my deep grizzly voice or my negotiation skills but when I spoke to them about it, it started at $18k and then I brought the price down to $15k.

They probably did go down then because if you think about it 25-27 is outrageous. 15 is high as hell to considering what goes into one, but a big drop in pricenon the less

Back
Top Bottom