**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

help me out guys...is something like this legit?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ROLEX-DATEJUST-...ViewItemQQptZWristwatches?hash=item2ea9e83cbd

let me know, thanks!

-J23C

im sellin a similar one for much cheaper with no reserve
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300378186569

Lax, you gonna' let that man run up on your clientele like that?
roll.gif

bigles im reporting you to ebay for stealing my pictures!! and im bidding a stupid high price cause I wont pay for it lol

haha

just got some 3 watches in the mail today:
Rolex 2 tone Daytona, Franck Muller King Conquistador and a Automatic Jacob , ill try to take some pics later...

Get ready to pay $2500+ on a good deal.......a 1ct round vvs2 in I color is going to run you ATLEAST that much.......Hit up Ben he normally has good deal onSingle stones

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

help me out guys...is something like this legit?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ROLEX-DATEJUST-...ViewItemQQptZWristwatches?hash=item2ea9e83cbd

let me know, thanks!

-J23C

im sellin a similar one for much cheaper with no reserve
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300378186569

thanks man I will check that out, maybe I can get a good steal on that
smile.gif

elgrenas

thanks for your reply too, I will follow up on that.

-J23C

Originally Posted by SupremeCity

Originally Posted by dgk3188

timbs are classics. there's no "comeback".

Cosign. Timbs were never dead, at least in NYC.
nahh....dem joints was over in NYC for a couple years.....and currently still playin second fiddle to da ACGs

So...whats the deal on black diamonds? Where can I learn more about them? Do they really depreciate more than regular diamonds? What are good resources forthis information?

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

So...whats the deal on black diamonds? Where can I learn more about them? Do they really depreciate more than regular diamonds? What are good resources for this information?
its a fad, most black diamonds in da hood/district are basically regular diamonds that were probably piss poor in da 4 C's department tintedblack.

JESUS BIG LES! that is a steal, like I'd be type nervous for it to end at that price, but i'm sure it won't...

we just sold out 400th diamond g-shocc and we've never made one that had 4 or 5 carats like most bozo's do. every 6900 has had 9 carats to 15 carats.
we have an account in london now too selling our diamond casio line on new bond street.... we are in the works of our own Casio "IF" G and businesshas been good, not great.

stop putting brass and steel in these pieces guys. cmon. for real.
dwyane wade was a nice client to snatch up for the holidays...

this year was definitely not a crazy year for custom pieces. I'm waiting til summertime for Dre to release detox. if he is bsing, then I'm melting downthe Cali piece.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

JESUS BIG LES! that is a steal, like I'd be type nervous for it to end at that price, but i'm sure it won't...

we just sold out 400th diamond g-shocc and we've never made one that had 4 or 5 carats like most bozo's do. every 6900 has had 9 carats to 15 carats.
we have an account in london now too selling our diamond casio line on new bond street.... we are in the works of our own Casio "IF" G and business has been good, not great.

stop putting brass and steel in these pieces guys. cmon. for real.
dwyane wade was a nice client to snatch up for the holidays...

this year was definitely not a crazy year for custom pieces. I'm waiting til summertime for Dre to release detox. if he is bsing, then I'm melting down the Cali piece.

nerd.gif
what is wade getting??

just got home from atlanta!!!

shotout to icebox and there new store(congrats zahir and mo)

they have the custom game on lock in atlanta with radio shotouts nonstop crazy!!!!!
eek.gif

snuggles you my dude for real thanks for the strivers row tees

god bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did u like Atlanta LAX

And Ben y they gotta be Bozo's ??? And do u have the trade in deal like mo and them for that G shock

How did u like Atlanta LAX
it was cold i came back sick
frown.gif

but other then that its nice i was speeding through the 75/85 an no cops?
alien.gif
laugh.gif

I enjoyed the 7hrs i was there for

Originally Posted by Rjwco

just got home from atlanta!!!

shotout to icebox and there new store(congrats zahir and mo)

they have the custom game on lock in atlanta with radio shotouts nonstop crazy!!!!!
eek.gif

snuggles you my dude for real thanks for the strivers row tees

god bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i heard on the radio they ET an JNicks were shouting them out...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

So...whats the deal on black diamonds? Where can I learn more about them? Do they really depreciate more than regular diamonds? What are good resources for this information?
its a fad, most black diamonds in da hood/district are basically regular diamonds that were probably piss poor in da 4 C's department tinted black.

so...is that all?

seen this at avianne's yesterday:
4f715ae29bea4819bfced54e95cff496a696c56.pjpg

my camera phone sucks, but the piece is white gold. White and Black diamonds. Chain is black diamonds/white gold

Back
Top Bottom