**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

Really though?

Arguing about jewels..posting gun pics.

Childish.

Obviously, JChambers has a passion for jewels. HaVoK just doesn't see the point.

Why HaVoK, would you come in a Jewelry thread just to bash on jewelry. JChambers is a fool too for letting small words get to him to the point of actually taking a picture and uploading it...regardless of how much time that took.

It took about two seconds to take the pic and post it up. It's not that he doesn't see the point, its that he is a hater mad cause he can't getwhat he wants. Why would he come into the jewelry thread, just to prove that he knows about jewels, and then come back and say he doesn't mess with'em?

Originally Posted by JChambers

Really though?

Childish.

Obviously, JChambers has a passion for jewels. HaVoK just doesn't see the point.

Why HaVoK, would you come in a Jewelry thread just to bash on jewelry. JChambers is a fool too for letting small words get to him to the point of actually taking a picture and uploading it...regardless of how much time that took.

It took about two seconds to take the pic and post it up. It's not that he doesn't see the point, its that he is a hater mad cause he can't get what he wants. Why would he come into the jewelry thread, just to prove that he knows about jewels, and then come back and say he doesn't mess with 'em?

pretty much. don't know why the other dude even bothered.

what the hell happened on these last 2 pages
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Timbs are quietly making a comeback and certain dudes are reeping the benefits since Acg came thru and cut down the tree i see you jim jones, wayne, kanye, jay-z these ninjas had me all in timberland outlet staring at a pair of wheats for 10 minutes still i passed on em tho

Im in chicago but im not even gonna front like timberland was the go 2 boot of choice the past three years nike boots had a choke hold on the game it was my ny peeps that told me timbs was deaded
roll.gif
wear what you like and youll be all set-
smh.gif
i hope yourlike 14

roll.gif
JChambers wrote:

Really though?

Childish.

It took about two seconds to take the pic and post it up. It's not that he doesn't see the point, its that he is a hater mad cause he can't get what he wants. Why would he come into the jewelry thread, just to prove that he knows about jewels, and then come back and say he doesn't mess with 'em?

The internet - serious business!

I went to sleep and I put you to work - while I was sleeping I had you taking pictures and uploading them ..

while my girl was hugging me you was here trying to prove how much cash you have to someone you don't even know ...

should I go on?

I'm a hater???

LMAO .....
roll.gif

off_line.gif
TheeQuickness

I wasn't bashing all the jewlz - I asked a question it was answered - I saw the piece and I stated I didn't like it - simple, not all that you seeyou'll like and I'm no exeption! dude just have a little confidence problem ... and I didn't say I didn't like jewlz he just took what I said(I don't wear Jewlz) as that ...

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

roll.gif
JChambers wrote:

Really though?

Childish.

The internet - serious business!

I went to sleep and I put you to work - while I was sleeping I had you taking pictures and uploading them ..

while my girl was hugging me you was here trying to prove how much cash you have to someone you don't even know ...

should I go on?

I'm a hater???

LMAO .....
roll.gif

off_line.gif
TheeQuickness

I wasn't bashing all the jewlz - I asked a question it was answered - I saw the piece and I stated I didn't like it - simple, not all that you see you'll like and I'm no exeption! dude just have a little confidence problem ... and I didn't say I didn't like jewlz he just took what I said (I don't wear Jewlz) as that ...

I see I put you to work this morning, replying negatively to my posts of jewelry in the jewelry thread. My watch and portfolio actually exist, i posted pics ofem. Where's a tagged pic of your "girl"?Anyways, lets move on since this dude obviously doesn't have anything to contribute to this thread.

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

That's the Amistad Jesus piece.

Lollll

Whats in the middle of the "Believe it or not we take it to the top" piece? A guy pushing a wheelbarrow full of money and a disco ball?

Looks like it. Looks fake to me too.

frank, you beat me to it. not a good look for him. some people spend too much on the piece and not enough on the chain...i had three customers get silverfrancos between this year and last year. one guy was from out of town and his credit card wouldn't go through. another guy's money changed within amonth...when he ordered the piece, he had money and when he picked up the piece, not enough for a gold chain. the third one was too long of a story.

Back
Top Bottom