**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by JChambers

Originally Posted by python002

Originally Posted by King of Chicago

When I called Jacob & Co., they quoted me for $15k for the Jesus piece in any color diamonds, all VS1.

Damn. they told me like 27k a year back. Maybe they came back down to earth. With gold prices so stupidly high I'm not buying anything heavy. The price of gold is laughable. Hopefully those prices per ounce come back down to earth as well, but the dollar is weak and looks to stay weak.
Yeah, they've been saying 27-28k for that joint forever. I had 'em down to 20k and that is still way too much for 8 carats of diamonds and 140 grams of gold. I'd like to know who dude talked to at Jacob because that price doesn't sound right. Who knows,maybe they lowered their price to compete with all the variant Jacob Jesus pieces that are popping up all over the place.

I'm assuming that we are talking about 8 carats total weight ... because 1.50 carat to 2 carat E/VSI GIA Exc cut certify stone can easily run you over 20KI know

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

Originally Posted by JChambers

Originally Posted by python002

Originally Posted by King of Chicago

When I called Jacob & Co., they quoted me for $15k for the Jesus piece in any color diamonds, all VS1.

Damn. they told me like 27k a year back. Maybe they came back down to earth. With gold prices so stupidly high I'm not buying anything heavy. The price of gold is laughable. Hopefully those prices per ounce come back down to earth as well, but the dollar is weak and looks to stay weak.
Yeah, they've been saying 27-28k for that joint forever. I had 'em down to 20k and that is still way too much for 8 carats of diamonds and 140 grams of gold. I'd like to know who dude talked to at Jacob because that price doesn't sound right. Who knows,maybe they lowered their price to compete with all the variant Jacob Jesus pieces that are popping up all over the place.

I'm assuming that we are talking about 8 carats total weight ... because 1.50 carat to 2 carat E/VSI GIA Exc cut certify stone can easily run you over 20K I know
Total weight, buddy. The diamonds in those Jesuses are nowhere near that size.

JChambers wrote:

That's why I was asking because 25K for 8 carats and someone mentioned VS1 I thought they at might of have been .50 and above and even if that was the case25K wouldn't be a bad price .. but if they are #$+!@% diamonds and are .06 for a total weight of 8 carats - that's not even worth it .. all you arepaying for is craftsmanship ..

JChambers wrote:

That's why I was asking because 25K for 8 carats and someone mentioned VS1 I thought they at might of have been .50 and above and even if that was the case 25K wouldn't be a bad price .. but if they are #$+!@% diamonds and are .06 for a total weight of 8 carats - that's not even worth it .. all you are paying for is craftsmanship ..
You serious son? Diamonds on these pieces are small. We aren't talkin engagement ring sized stones on these pieces, which are pretty obviousin the pics shown.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

JChambers wrote:

That's why I was asking because 25K for 8 carats and someone mentioned VS1 I thought they at might of have been .50 and above and even if that was the case 25K wouldn't be a bad price .. but if they are #$+!@% diamonds and are .06 for a total weight of 8 carats - that's not even worth it .. all you are paying for is craftsmanship ..
You serious son? Diamonds on these pieces are small. We aren't talkin engagement ring sized stones on these pieces, which are pretty obvious in the pics shown.

Maybe I didn't make myself clear or you can't read .....

Someone already stated that the size were small

I seeen the piece of crap jesus piece now .. I wouldnt rock that even if it was for free

Thanks ...

JChambers wrote:

You serious son? Diamonds on these pieces are small. We aren't talkin engagement ring sized stones on these pieces, which are pretty obvious in the pics shown.

I seeen the piece of crap jesus piece now .. I wouldnt rock that even if it was for free

Thanks ...

You came in here trying to school somebody and got schooled yourself. You couldn't afford that Jesus piece anyways.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by SupremeCity

Originally Posted by dgk3188

timbs are classics. there's no "comeback".

Cosign. Timbs were never dead, at least in NYC.

Word, some of these dudes that say tims are wack must live on Oregon or Monatana or some @%%*

Im in chicago but im not even gonna front like timberland was the go 2 boot of choice the past three years nike boots had a choke hold on the game it was my nypeeps that told me timbs was deaded

JChambers wrote:

JChambers wrote:

Thanks ...

You came in here trying to school somebody and got schooled yourself. You couldn't afford that Jesus piece anyways.

I asked a questioned as I scanned thru the last page - I wasn't trying to schooled nobody .. you are assuming things and trying to flip the script to yourbenefit ..

But anyways I dont have time to argue about my finances with someone that clearly thinks e-fame is everything ...

and lulz at I can't afford a 25k piece - LuLz ...

the internet - go figure ...

I'll let you stick to your jesus pieces .. hahahahaha

JChambers wrote:

JChambers wrote:

Thanks ...

I asked a questioned as I scanned thru the last page - I wasn't trying to schooled nobody .. you are assuming things and trying to flip the script to your benefit ..

But anyways I dont have time to argue about my finances with someone that clearly thinks e-fame is everything ...

\ Post some of your jewels then if you got it like that. Haters always try to diss things that they can't afford, but we see right throughthat. I already posted a 30k watch.

JChambers wrote:
RiKaN HaVoK wrote:
Frank Mucus wrote:
RiKaN HaVoK wrote:
JChambers wrote:

Thanks ...

I asked a questioned as I scanned thru the last page - I wasn't trying to schooled nobody .. you are assuming things and trying to flip the script to your benefit ..

damn jc!
roll.gif

I love the way nters come in here knowing nothing and become graduate jewelers off this thread
eek.gif
tongue.gif

by the way please direct me to the leasson I supposly learned so I can take note of it?
The lesson is to read before posting, and to spell "lesson" right.

Rjwco wrote:
damn jc!
roll.gif

I love the way nters come in here knowing nothing and become graduate jewelers off this thread
eek.gif
tongue.gif

I'm glad to see that you still have this around here - get off his pipi ... I don't have a 30K watch - actually I don't wear jewlery.. I left that in the pass

30K for a watch is not telling me anything... show me your portfolio!

What a comeback .. It's obvious that the one that need to learn how to read is you .. You do not know the difference between a questions and a statement... You came at me sideways .. maybe you should of have use that money on a prosthetic leg ..

Rjwco wrote:
damn jc!
roll.gif

eek.gif
tongue.gif
I'm glad to see that you still have this around here - get off his pipi ... I don't have a 30K watch - actually I don't wear jewlery .. I left that in the pass

What a comeback .. It's obvious that the one that need to learn how to read is you .. You do not know the difference between a questions and a statement ... You came at me sideways .. maybe you should of have use that money on a prosthetic leg ..

30k for a watch is showing you that I have an extra 30k lying around that I can burn for nothing.You still haven't posted anything. Thisisn't the stock portfolio thread either. What are you doing in the jewelry thread if you don't wear jewelry?
grin.gif

JChambers wrote:
RiKaN HaVoK wrote:
Rjwco wrote:
damn jc!
roll.gif

eek.gif
tongue.gif

I'm glad to see that you still have this around here - get off his pipi ... I don't have a 30K watch - actually I don't wear jewlery .. I left that in the pass

What a comeback .. It's obvious that the one that need to learn how to read is you .. You do not know the difference between a questions and a statement ... You came at me sideways .. maybe you should of have use that money on a prosthetic leg ..

30k for a watch is showing you that I have an extra 30k lying around that I can burn for nothing.You still haven't posted anything. What are you doing in the jewelry thread if you don't wear jewelry?
grin.gif

So you have 30K lying around .. great for you .. If you like jewlery and that makes you happy fine - My lady love's jewlery and that makes her happy so Idef can understand your situation and I can understand the 30K purchases because she loves big rocks .. but like I said to come at me sideways like you know me(formulated an opinion because we are on a forum) and act like you have much more than me .. well - if you like your ego stroke .. great

So let me get this straight - because I dont like to wear jewelry I don't belong in this thread? makes no sense ..

**I know this is not the stock thread - but you are talking like 30K is money - I understand that for many people thats good amount of cash but for others isnot ..

JChambers wrote:
RiKaN HaVoK wrote:
Rjwco wrote:
damn jc!
roll.gif

eek.gif
tongue.gif

30k for a watch is showing you that I have an extra 30k lying around that I can burn for nothing.You still haven't posted anything. What are you doing in the jewelry thread if you don't wear jewelry?
grin.gif

So you have 30K lying around .. great for you .. If you like jewlery and that makes you happy fine - My lady love's jewlery and that makes her happy so I def can understand your situation and I can understand the 30K purchases because she loves big rocks .. but like I said to come at me sideways like you know me (formulated an opinion because we are on a forum) and act like you have much more than me .. well - if you like your ego stroke .. great

So let me get this straight - because I dont like to wear jewelry I don't belong in this thread? makes no sense ..

http://www.youtube.com/v/5jh-6igDIaE?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/5jh-6igDIaE?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

JChambers wrote:
RiKaN HaVoK wrote:
Rjwco wrote:
damn jc!
roll.gif

eek.gif
tongue.gif

grin.gif

So you have 30K lying around .. great for you .. If you like jewlery and that makes you happy fine - My lady love's jewlery and that makes her happy so I def can understand your situation and I can understand the 30K purchases because she loves big rocks .. but like I said to come at me sideways like you know me (formulated an opinion because we are on a forum) and act like you have much more than me .. well - if you like your ego stroke .. great

**I know this is not the stock thread - but you are talking like 30K is money - I understand that for many people thats good amount of cash but for others is not ..
You still haven't posted anything, so I am gonna assume that 30k is a massive amount of money to you.

yeah 30K is a massavie - actually is beyond massive for me ... sorry but not everyone can ball like you ..
wink.gif

you are clearly better - richer and all all that than me ...

by me posting something here is not going to validate me or what I have .. good luck with that buddy!

can I just see that famous 30K watch of yours ...

by the way - have you every gotten it appraise?

Thanks ....

JChambers wrote:

JChambers wrote:
RiKaN HaVoK wrote:
Rjwco wrote:
damn jc!
roll.gif

eek.gif
tongue.gif

grin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/5jh-6igDIaE?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/5jh-6igDIaE?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

roll.gif
roll.gif

you are to _ _ _ _ to see what I did there ....

I wish someone would shime you in!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm going to bed now .. I have to wakeup early in the morn to head out and sweat for my minimum wage

yeah 30K is a massavie - actually is beyond massive for me ... sorry but not everyone can ball like you ..
wink.gif

you are clearly better - richer and all all that than me ...

by me posting something here is not going to validate me or what I have .. good luck with that buddy!

can I just see that famous 30K watch of yours ...

by the way - have you every gotten it appraise?

Thanks ....
Yeah, it was appraised at 1.5 billion dollars, now post your 1.5 billion dollar watch.
wink.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/5jh-6igDIaE?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/5jh-6igDIaE?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata http://www.youtube.com/v/5jh-6igDIaE?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/5jh-6igDIaE?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata http://www.youtube.com/v/5jh-6igDIaE?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/5jh-6igDIaE?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata JChambers wrote:

JChambers wrote:
RiKaN HaVoK wrote:
Rjwco wrote:
damn jc!
roll.gif

eek.gif
tongue.gif

grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

you are to _ _ _ _ to see what I did there ....

I wish someone would shime you in!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm going to bed now .. I have to wakeup early in the morn to head out and sweat for my minimum wage

Yeah, I guess you really came and wrought havoc in the jewelry thread with all of your great jewelry and portfolio posts. Heres a pic of the 1.5 billion dollarwatch back when it was only worth a bil. Its pictured here next to my portfolio.

Really though?

Arguing about jewels..posting gun pics.

Childish.

Obviously, JChambers has a passion for jewels. HaVoK just doesn't see the point.

Why HaVoK, would you come in a Jewelry thread just to bash on jewelry. JChambers is a fool too for letting small words get to him to the point of actuallytaking a picture and uploading it...regardless of how much time that took.

Back
Top Bottom