**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

that scale got a little residue on it homie, be easy...

that jacob jesus looks real dope, nice piece and pics...

yayoo
72d16a45ec5ca5960c2349de04fae40ea6763cac.jpg

stop playin!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ur dude reese got got.... bad.

that white jesus joint is the dead on mold that we have. except that must be 18k gold because we are spec on.
cudi's and kanye's joints for that mold are 148 grams in 14k
our bail is thinner on the blk joints cuz the chain would slide crazy on that rosary diamond beaded joint.

thanks again for the all the business.
we got a few more pieces being made now for the shop/display inventory

I wish there was a place in america where we could get that blacc rhodium the same way they do it in china, but you can't use those kinds of chemicalshere, so it's real real expensive to have it rhodiumed like that on the chains I posted.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

that white jesus joint is the dead on mold that we have. except that must be 18k gold because we are spec on.
our bail is thinner on the blk joints cuz the chain would slide crazy on that rosary diamond beaded joint.

I wish there was a place in america where we could get that blacc rhodium the same way they do it in china, but you can't use those kinds of chemicals here, so it's real real expensive to have it rhodiumed like that on the chains I posted.

QFTW about the Black RHD

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

He's actually from Cali too, cool with Dom Kennedy ... Y'all probably bumped shoulders.

I met Reese when he was out in NC a while back. He actually had this piece on it looked pretty dope in person

Originally Posted by python002

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

muscle milk is terrible dude, stop buying that
what do u recommend?
ON Whey, Isopure, Myofusion, etc. all taste good to most people and have decent better profiles. PM me if you want better recommendations, thoseare popular and thus can be found at a good price but def aren't the best.

not for sale just posting some specs in size and weight

Props for alla those pictures and props for bein the owner of that.

Yo since the topic right now is jesus pieces does anyone know the size of the pieces that BIG had? They look wider.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_4mj...%20&%20D.%20Rock.jpg

Is kind of a goofy picture, in black and white but so what. If you check out the documentaries those pieces look brolic in comparison but maybe that'sjust me I dunno.

^ That's a Tito's Jesus Piece (at least the one D-Roc got on). Same one Diddy's been wearing heavy the past year or so lately.

Same on Hov got on here and Diddy got in the video.

e5k8ki.jpg

muscle milk is terrible dude, stop buying that
what do u recommend?
ON Whey, Isopure, Myofusion, etc. all taste good to most people and have decent better profiles. PM me if you want better recommendations, those are popular and thus can be found at a good price but def aren't the best.

I use whey powder and I gotta say it's good as long as you have the right diet with it and balance it out with exercise etc
Back on track now...always been a fan of single row diamond chains
pharrell-williams-20050616-47354.jpg

Originally Posted by hassan16

I occasionally come into this thread to daydream about the jewelery I want lol. 17 with no $$$ FTL

but I think that it's cool that there are actual jewelers on here. Like people who actually make jewelery. I always wondered, what do you have to do to MAKE jewelery? Like do you go to school or are there any prerequisites for the skill??

anyway

I've heard of Ben Baller and IF&CO (sp) on here, who are some other jewelers on here? Is Jason of BH on NT?

I'm also interested in the process of the jewelry like what it takes.
I know Ben been doing it through his family for years and years, but what about regular dudes like me?
I had a lil chat with the Z-Shock dude and he said that basically I'll need to go to school to do it?? Is that true or do you guys do like internships

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

^ That's a Tito's Jesus Piece (at least the one D-Roc got on). Same one Diddy's been wearing heavy the past year or so lately.

Same on Hov got on here and Diddy got in the video.
YEah, I'm familial with alla that but thanks for the other picture of Hov wearin it, I never seen that one. Only other affiliates/rappers Iseen with that piece are them Junior Mafia dudes & Hov, who's supposed to be wearin BIG's old piece or whatever but that's old news as far asthese threads are concerned. Noreaga's piece also looks like it was made by Tito and he was sayin his name on his first album but I dunno. Was justwonderin if anybody had any specs.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

I wish there was a place in america where we could get that blacc rhodium the same way they do it in china, but you can't use those kinds of chemicals here, so it's real real expensive to have it rhodiumed like that on the chains I posted.

pythons piece is 14k, i still got the pics from ebay when he got it from that pawn shop somehwere on my comp showing its got the 14k stamp on the back...

TOKYO - A robber bored a hole through the wall of jewelry shop and walked off with about 200 luxury watches worth $3.2 million in Tokyo's upscale Ginzadistrict, police said Saturday. The store, Tenshodo, is located in the heart of Ginza, the busiest high-end shopping district in Tokyo. It was founded in 1879and sells jewelry and luxury watches such as Rolex, Chopard and Piaget.

Maybe this dude is on NT lol

TOKYO - A robber bored a hole through the wall of jewelry shop and walked off with about 200 luxury watches worth $3.2 million in Tokyo's upscale Ginza district, police said Saturday. The store, Tenshodo, is located in the heart of Ginza, the busiest high-end shopping district in Tokyo. It was founded in 1879 and sells jewelry and luxury watches such as Rolex, Chopard and Piaget.

I hope he is, if he is slide us some on the low
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

TOKYO - A robber bored a hole through the wall of jewelry shop and walked off with about 200 luxury watches worth $3.2 million in Tokyo's upscale Ginza district, police said Saturday. The store, Tenshodo, is located in the heart of Ginza, the busiest high-end shopping district in Tokyo. It was founded in 1879 and sells jewelry and luxury watches such as Rolex, Chopard and Piaget.

I hope he is, if he is slide us some on the low
nerd.gif

No doubt!! Get me a rolie for $100 haha

Back
Top Bottom