**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

basically da precursor of da infamous jacob jesus piece...you can almost say tito gave it its most know characteristics: slim face, asymmetrical neckline,etc.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

basically da precursor of da infamous jacob jesus piece...you can almost say tito gave it its most know characteristics: slim face, asymmetrical neckline, etc.
thats
pimp.gif
. why do they call it the tito tho? pardon my lack ofknowledge.

Originally Posted by python002

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

basically da precursor of da infamous jacob jesus piece...you can almost say tito gave it its most know characteristics: slim face, asymmetrical neckline,
etc.
thats
pimp.gif
. why do they call it the tito tho? pardon my lack of knowledge.

Tioo was the Jeweler who made it

and Jacob learned under Tito

If I'm not mistaken

Originally Posted by leejulien

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by python002

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

muscle milk is terrible dude, stop buying that
what do u recommend?
ON Whey, Isopure, Myofusion, etc. all taste good to most people and have decent better profiles. PM me if you want better recommendations, those are popular and thus can be found at a good price but def aren't the best.

I use whey powder and I gotta say it's good as long as you have the right diet with it and balance it out with exercise etc
Back on track now...always been a fan of single row diamond chains
pharrell-williams-20050616-47354.jpg
pimp.gif
how many mm wide would this approximately be?

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Anywho I sold that tito joint and bought this:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'mma blow past this jewelery thread and start manufacturing Jesus pencil sharpeners
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just in time for back to school 2010

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

how much did the tito joint weigh?
162 grams

PS: Just saw the popeye's in person and it is definitely one of the sickest pieces I've ever seen. Pics do not do it justice. Oh and I saw Omarion atIF&Co
laugh.gif

l_2c5c1207644c1f2c80c90738ce5b53b9.jpg

tito was a ecuadorian like me
pimp.gif

smh when i was in the diamond district i asked some other jewelers "hey wheres tito" they were like "oh he owes alot of people money we haventseen him "
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Tito Jesus used to be my favorite from a distance, but now it looks kind of sloppy
it was da predecessor to da jacob piece, so i can understand why its "rough around da edges" it was ONE of da first of its kind...

and Frank Mucus, why on earth would you sell it? that piece is history....if anything da tito piece is rarer that da jacob because that mold is probably gone

(OG foamposite style)

and Frank Mucus, why on earth would you sell it? that piece is history....if anything da tito piece is rarer that da jacob because that mold is probably gone

I hope you didnt sell it that jesus prolly sat on bigs neck at one point wouldnt doubt it

Originally Posted by Rjwco

I hope you didnt sell it that jesus prolly sat on bigs neck at one point wouldnt doubt it

Doesnt BIGs son own BIGs jesus? I heard lil cease let him hold his for the premier.. *kanye shrug*

faith-cj.jpg

Back
Top Bottom