**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Last night...

cl4.jpg

cl8.jpg

cl3.jpg

cl2.jpg

cl1.jpg

cl91.jpg

dj-clue-b-day-1.jpg

dj-clue-b-day-3.jpg

dj-clue-b-day-7.jpg

dj-clue-b-day-8.jpg

dj-clue-b-day-6.jpg

^ DJ Clue's Birthday last night in NY. I wonder what Funk Flex's thoughts are
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

5n1afa.jpg
I designed some pieces for Icee Fresh that were Michael Jackson themed/inspired....commissioned for R. Kelly.

From what i understand though, after agreeing to do em, he never came through with the deposit to start the work. Its too bad, they coulda been REAL dope.

Originally Posted by buginout1993

bigl you know who made jchambers first jesus piece?

some dude in florida made it based off the jacob mold for him years back...

just got 2 new watches in the mail, another Breitling Bentley to replace the one I iced and sold, and a surprise...

I didn't even know that was an MJ inspired piece.... I thought it was a country, no racist... maybe africa, I really had no idea... smh I need to see thatupclose.

but yeh the stuff 206 designed were CRAZY! Kellz went with something totally different. I'm so over these musicians even those with paper....

chris you see the legit lab appraisal amount on those papers? 1000% official
wink.gif

Ben, you already know.

She was crazy hyped when she saw the rock....then i was crazy hyped when i got the appraisal vs what i actually paid.

....my man.

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Saturday, January 23, 2010[/h2]http://[h3]30 carat black gold, black diamond bracelet...
also early b-day gifts
[/h3]so after a couple weeks of literally building a mold from scratch for ablack beaded bracelet fully flooded with just over 1,500 diamonds totalbringing it to a total diamond weight of 30 carats in black diamondsand roughly 80 grams of black gold, this project is now a masterpiece.we literally had Jimmy cut a freestyle mold of a ball and we went towork. this !$@# is NOT small..... came out so damn clean... the !$@#will guarantee to gleem at nighttime even!

peep the technique!

you already know we had to tattoo our logo on the lobster clasp
wink.gif

why not?

!$@# is ******ed! thank you Mark, hope you enjoyed it!

andas soon as I dropped off the bracelet to my dude... he spazzed out! itwent perfect with his black on black set up he's been coppin from usand it was a beautiful day in LA today... super sunny and a lil brisk,but what a day! I dropped off the bracelet to my man Mark on RodeoDrive and we walked into the Louis Store and I told him it was my bdayon this coming wed. so he asked if I wanted anything in the store.ANYTHING. well I don't really rock out like that, but I will bust outsome accessories... I wish they made a graphite wallet chain pouch, buthe copped me a couple things... I appreciate your business famo

1qk4dg.gif

thx, I always wanted a Dunamis since ididit first posted them in the first volume so when lax came across one for a steal I had to jump on it....

diddy chain is fake

bigles im glad your happy with the dunamis. that watch is bigger then a breitling super avenger and the diamonds are vs2 fiery status 32.5k retail on it too.

Back
Top Bottom