**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

[h2]http://www.global14.com/category/new-++%%/[/h2]
[h2]NEW ++%%THE WORLD’S UGLIEST ROLEX[/h2]
8 Comments

January 25th, 2010 by JD

LUXIST.COMIS CALLING THIS THE WORLD’S UGLIEST ROLEX. I DON’T KNOW IF I AGREE, TOME YOUR SWAG LEVEL HAS TO BE WAY HIGH TO GET AWAY WITH THIS. LIFERSWHATCHU THINK?

The world’s ugliest Rolex, a custom leopard print diamond andsapphire Cosmograph Daytona, has turned up for sale via global onlineluxury marketplace JamesList for $46,000. Unsurprisingly, the hideoustimepiece has never been worn, and is being offered for sale in glitzyMiami Beach. The special edition watch has an 18k yellow gold case with36 baguette cognac sapphires, 48 diamonds on the end pieces, and aleopard print dial festooned with another eight diamonds. It comes on aleopard print leather strap with an 18k yellow gold deployable clasp.The aesthetic travesty is all the more unfortunate because the Daytonain classic stainless steel is considered by many to be Rolex’s mostattractive model. Designed as the ultimate timing tool for enduranceraces, the Daytona is made to allow the driver to map his course timesaccurately and determine how he must drive in order to achieve victory.VIA(Luxist)

btw jc chambers got a visitor over the weekend....

2427kgn.jpg

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

[h2]http://www.global14.com/category/new-++%%/[/h2]
[h2]NEW ++%%THE WORLD’S UGLIEST ROLEX[/h2]
8 Comments

January 25th, 2010 by JD

LUXIST.COMIS CALLING THIS THE WORLD’S UGLIEST ROLEX. I DON’T KNOW IF I AGREE, TOME YOUR SWAG LEVEL HAS TO BE WAY HIGH TO GET AWAY WITH THIS. LIFERSWHATCHU THINK?

The world’s ugliest Rolex, a custom leopard print diamond andsapphire Cosmograph Daytona, has turned up for sale via global onlineluxury marketplace JamesList for $46,000. Unsurprisingly, the hideoustimepiece has never been worn, and is being offered for sale in glitzyMiami Beach. The special edition watch has an 18k yellow gold case with36 baguette cognac sapphires, 48 diamonds on the end pieces, and aleopard print dial festooned with another eight diamonds. It comes on aleopard print leather strap with an 18k yellow gold deployable clasp.The aesthetic travesty is all the more unfortunate because the Daytonain classic stainless steel is considered by many to be Rolex’s mostattractive model. Designed as the ultimate timing tool for enduranceraces, the Daytona is made to allow the driver to map his course timesaccurately and determine how he must drive in order to achieve victory.VIA(Luxist)

StaXX wrote:
Is that Avery Storm?
& Diddy's chain is crazy. 

Felipe Lopez of the Milwaukee Brewers.

Khaled shows him in his new webisode that went up today.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

yo Floyd Mayweather spends money more than Birdman and his paper isnt THAT long
Really?
I think he meant not as long compared to Birdman's but you'd be a fool to think Floyd's paper isn't long in general

What was the story of Nas' QB Piece? I completely forgot the info about it, just watching the "Nas Is Like" video reminded me to ask.

edit: Happy Birthday Ben.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom