**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

the nas Qb piece had 3 incarnations and it was originally made by Tito...

1-Nas debuted the piece in the Street Dreams RMX video with R Kelly in late 96 once IWW blew up and he got some dough, it was originally an all polished finish in Yellow Gold and the only diamonds were in the QB....
2-A year later he had it redone with large solitare stones making up the border of the whole piece, a baisley type decorated backround instead of an all polished background, and a 3d version of the 59th St Bridge overlapping the QB, he rocked it in all the Firm-era shoots...
3-By 99 yellow gold was considered done and platinum/white gold was all the rage so Nas had it dipped white....which is how it was on the QB Finest album cover and how it was when Ben took pics of it (someone post the pics)

back in the mid-late 90s there were always rumors of Nas getting got for this piece, at the time it was the biggest piece in the game and no one had had anything that size since the trunk gold era of the late 80s....

sorry for my ignorance but how much is the chain that is matched with the QB pendant? what is it called and how long is it?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

StaXX wrote:
Is that Avery Storm?
& Diddy's chain is crazy. 
Felipe Lopez of the Milwaukee Brewers.

Khaled shows him in his new webisode that went up today.

what is felipe doing there? he affiliated with them now?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

the nas Qb piece had 3 incarnations and it was originally made by Tito...

1-Nas debuted the piece in the Street Dreams RMX video with R Kelly in late 96 once IWW blew up and he got some dough, it was originally an all polished finish in Yellow Gold and the only diamonds were in the QB....
2-A year later he had it redone with large solitare stones making up the border of the whole piece, a baisley type decorated backround instead of an all polished background, and a 3d version of the 59th St Bridge overlapping the QB, he rocked it in all the Firm-era shoots...
3-By 99 yellow gold was considered done and platinum/white gold was all the rage so Nas had it dipped white....which is how it was on the QB Finest album cover and how it was when Ben took pics of it (someone post the pics)

back in the mid-late 90s there were always rumors of Nas getting got for this piece, at the time it was the biggest piece in the game and no one had had anything that size since the trunk gold era of the late 80s....

#+$@ my bad I forgot to say thanks LES for the info, it was the 2nd part and the last tidbit at the end I was looking for.

2cijivl.jpg

biqczc.jpg

rs6kxt.jpg

15s816x.jpg

2ex20qr.jpg

SHAWTY LO IS NUMBER ONE FOR FAKE AND CRAPPY QUALITY JEWELRY

at least it wont hurt his pockets at all if he gets robbed lol

What it him wearing it? or it just laying on a table or something?

Originally Posted by buginout1993

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I'm so pissed off at myself because I lost the close up pic of Nas' Jacob jesus on a cuban.

whats the pic like i might have it saved

It was a professional photo on a white background. I'm, almost 100% sure it was a pic from Jason of BH. There was also a pic of him wearing it at a concert. Cuban was brolic.

What it him wearing it? or it just laying on a table or something?

Originally Posted by buginout1993

I'm so pissed off at myself because I lost the close up pic of Nas' Jacob jesus on a cuban.

whats the pic like i might have it saved

It was a professional photo on a white background. I'm, almost 100% sure it was a pic from Jason of BH. There was also a pic of him wearing it at a concert. Cuban was brolic.

his iced cuban bracelet 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I was just about to post those first 4 pics (which were mine that I took at a Concert here) good looks, that whole setup.
smh.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
I was just about to post those first 4 pics (which were mine that I took at a Concert here) good looks, that whole setup.
smh.gif
sick.gif

yea its
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bush with the blue cluster
smokin.gif

tryed to get a better close up but coudnt

Back
Top Bottom