**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

hilarious cats are talkin bout Goyard now....
Jonas was the one who put Kanye on to Goyard personally....
this was waaaaaaaay before Lupe was knowin...
and I was using a goyard roller and duffle and dog collar as a bracelet before lupe even knew anything about the brand.

funny how I read in an interview with Lupe how he respects these brands, he's up on this, that.... %%%@ bozo. Eddie Cruz put you up on so much it's sad.
most nter's knew about the neighborhood and jp street brands before he did.

now about the jewels? smh what I've been seeing at all these grammy parties. it's just so bad, all across the board. horrible!
You right...some of these rappers just hop on stuff because its expensive, but goyards craftsmanship is
eek.gif
.  I live by the only stand alone boutique in the US and I used to stay going window shopping, but I know that stuff is out of my league.  I'll stick to LV for now.
laugh.gif

The quote button ain't working on my iPhone.. Yeah it's not plat it's 18k gold. I see the side is a little different like someone pointed out. I didn't think it was that popular of a mold but now I seen 2 other people with them.

Originally Posted by langfor5

5375_620916142287_37617595_35681864_112702_n.jpg
i still have high hopes for dude.... needs to be more aggressive and not afraid to shoot.... i know its a give the ball to wade and get the eff out the way offense but if beasley can still get 15 to 20 a game i dont see why chalmers cant... why he rocking luigi instead of mario?

havent kept up with the thread that much lately... but i havent seen these posted. some Colette exclusives...

rolex x fragment design for colette
2hhhaav.jpg

5d9rg2.jpg

rolex x bamford and sons for colette
29zy1qb.jpg

Linkage

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

heres some more pics so you can get a better idea of the size....
Flawless.
pimp.gif
good looks on the pix- debating this hard now...prices i'm hearing are real good -

question do you have any probs with the diamonds on the inside that will always be hitting stuff?  thats was another good point about the yurman - the diamonds are set back behind the gold outline so they arent really touching against everything you grab -

yea one of the stones cracked and i had to get it replaced, but ive worn it everyday for 2 years so its not so bad, id be more worried with an invisible princess setting as far as the stuff falling out....either way you cant go wrong with whatever you get, i love all diamond eternity bands....good luck keep us posted
damn see thats my only issue with it- at least on the other theres a lil protection and the diamonds arent directly hitting everything- but now its looking like theres not enough ice...myabe i add some channel set to the two borders
nerd.gif

but yea def why i went against the princess one- i had a ring with just 2 rows of them on the front and those got chipped/banged up and that was just on the front so i can imagine the damage on one of the eternities with the big rocks after a year or so-

weddings in July so the rings will be copped in the next couple of months - gotta figure out wifeys too....but i'll post em up-  good looks again
pimp.gif

We'll have a video of the making of Jamarcus Russell piece in a few days. Wow they killed him in that video !!!

Originally Posted by Kingtre

weddings in July so the rings will be copped in the next couple of months - gotta figure out wifeys too....but i'll post em up-  good looks again
pimp.gif
Congrats my dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know the Bachelor party is gonna be banittles
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

hilarious cats are talkin bout Goyard now....
Jonas was the one who put Kanye on to Goyard personally....
this was waaaaaaaay before Lupe was knowin...
and I was using a goyard roller and duffle and dog collar as a bracelet before lupe even knew anything about the brand.

funny how I read in an interview with Lupe how he respects these brands, he's up on this, that.... %%%@ bozo. Eddie Cruz put you up on so much it's sad.
most nter's knew about the neighborhood and jp street brands before he did.

400_kwest_080911_larrymarano_73176139.0.0.0x0.400x320.jpeg

Originally Posted by buginout1993

heres another one at titos

I took my frito to Tito in the district, Blessed me with some VS somethings I can live with - stop frontin.
An for the dough i raised, gotta get !*!% appraised - no disrespect to you, make sure your word is true..

Back
Top Bottom