**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ILLIONAIRE wrote:

spl60023011vf5.jpg
  is that kelis ???????

hilarious cats are talkin bout Goyard now....
Jonas was the one who put Kanye on to Goyard personally....
this was waaaaaaaay before Lupe was knowin...
and I was using a goyard roller and duffle and dog collar as a bracelet before lupe even knew anything about the brand.

funny how I read in an interview with Lupe how he respects these brands, he's up on this, that.... %%%@ bozo. Eddie Cruz put you up on so much it's sad.
most nter's knew about the neighborhood and jp street brands before he did.

now about the jewels? smh what I've been seeing at all these grammy parties. it's just so bad, all across the board. horrible!

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

and I was using a goyard roller and duffle and dog collar as a bracelet before lupe even knew anything about the brand.

funny how I read in an interview with Lupe how he respects these brands, he's up on this, that.... %%%@ bozo. Eddie Cruz put you up on so much it's sad.

now about the jewels? smh what I've been seeing at all these grammy parties. it's just so bad, all across the board. horrible!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

what DIDN'T you know about?!?

Originally Posted by python002

That's the second dude I seem holding my cross. I got mine off some real estate agent in Maryland. Now second time I seen it posted. I wonder who made them. The bigger one not the smaller one with dude I can't identify with the orange shirt. Kid Capri was the first cat I seen

would you repost your pics? and thats freekey zekey  ithink hes 730 dips now

What you were looking for... I found it...
cookie-bite-web.jpg

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

heres some more pics so you can get a better idea of the size....

rco84i.jpg
Flawless.
pimp.gif
good looks on the pix- debating this hard now...prices i'm hearing are real good -

question do you have any probs with the diamonds on the inside that will always be hitting stuff?  thats was another good point about the yurman - the diamonds are set back behind the gold outline so they arent really touching against everything you grab -

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

What you were looking for... I found it...
cookie-bite-web.jpg

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

heres some more pics so you can get a better idea of the size....

rco84i.jpg
Flawless.
pimp.gif
good looks on the pix- debating this hard now...prices i'm hearing are real good -

question do you have any probs with the diamonds on the inside that will always be hitting stuff?  thats was another good point about the yurman - the diamonds are set back behind the gold outline so they arent really touching against everything you grab -

yea one of the stones cracked and i had to get it replaced, but ive worn it everyday for 2 years so its not so bad, id be more worried with an invisible princess setting as far as the stuff falling out....either way you cant go wrong with whatever you get, i love all diamond eternity bands....good luck keep us posted

Back
Top Bottom