**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

this is lax my other name got banned for posting a pic of tiger woods gettting head

I have the official jacob jesus i took the pic of up there

then mines down there that I made

I will say this

I officially have a jacob jesus to make them official when people order them now that i have the exact specs!
smile.gif

Pahahahahahaha @ that pic. Might wanna put up a new one. Unless I missed the Nuclear-mutated four eye Jesus trend. Looks real nice though.

Originally Posted by 45AIRJ

this is lax my other name got banned for posting a pic of tiger woods gettting head

I will say this

I officially have a jacob jesus to make them official when people order them now that i have the exact specs!
smile.gif

sorry to hear your name got banned. i was wondering where u were (no hom0)... congrats on the jacob jesus. glad to see you will now use that for your molds on request.good to know. we will do some business in the future.

I will say this

smile.gif
how much does your real jacob weigh?

good to hear python buggn it weighs 167 grams of 14k gold

if you are planning on selling it sometime pm me a price at some point. i am sure a couple cats on here already hit you up. even if its not now (even better for me $
frown.gif
) or in the future.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by buginout1993

python- yours weighs like 164 right?

so i was wondering why jchambers jacob only weighs like 124?

right right. word was mine was made like 7 years ago tho. jacob prolly has several molds. welcome back JC hopefully as is well.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

another word on the street is that this piece belonged to someone in the camp of one of the biggest dudes in the rap game and that its been in numerous videos and other things....

what piece? laxs jacob?

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

another word on the street is that this piece belonged to someone in the camp of one of the biggest dudes in the rap game and that its been in numerous videos and other things....

167ploh.jpg

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm"

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Big Sean?
He was one of the first I crossed off my list of suspects because I've only seen him with the ceramic one.

Destination Kicks wrote:

Big Sean?
He was one of the first I crossed off my list of suspects because I've only seen him with the ceramic one.

this one isnt ceramic Ill post the pics tomorow

Back
Top Bottom