**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

Damn clipse stay with those pieces...
I guess all the drugs they sell aint cutting it for new jewels.
Didn't malice traded in his jesus but kept the chain to use on his re up piece?

laugh.gif

Maybe its not missing stones. But I dont think I woulda chose green if I was gonna make empty spots. It does look tough still. I always had a thing for Yellow gold with Yellow stones.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by buginout1993

anyone see the fake goodwood jesus on ebay?
that %#@+ looks better than the wooden one
Yea that seller is kinda coming correct on some of the pieces he got (even tho they all fake materials). That "Goodwood" is spot on.

I went through my Facebook and came across a pic of Bentley's Jesus..chick went to undergrad with me.

[h2]IF & CO. SILVER > DAVID YURMAN SILVER[/h2]http://blog.ifandco.com/2010/02/if-co-silver-david-yurman-silver.html[h3][/h3]Now I don't want any of you guys to get confused here;
manyof you have heard me bash some other jewelers and some "so called"jewelers for making pieces with silver or really my biggest complaintis them making pieces out of stainless steel or alloy OR with a crazyhybrid mix of metal that ain't worth !#$%. THEN heavy rhodium'ing thepieces to pass off as gold. AND USE FAKE DIAMONDS AKA CUBIC ZIRCONIASOR ZIAMONDS(not a real jewelry term) That is when I begin my !#$%talking....

well some of you may have heard of David Yurman; whois a jewelry company/designer who charges a lot of money and usessilver, BUT uses genuine diamonds on his products. WELL to adjust alittle with the economy, we got in a few items to test out and seems asif we got something that beats out David Yurmans silver jewelry withdiamonds.... 1. our quality of work
wink.gif
and 2. our prices! (fyi, we'veobviously made silver pieces with diamonds before with white goldrhodium for a tv show or photoshoot to save clients money, but NEVER topull the wool over anyone's eyes. but if you wanted to play that bogusgame, we'd kill you all in that too)

we PVD'd (sophisticatedblack plating) some sterling silver beaded chains and sterling silvercrosses to see how they would turn out. and the cross shown below herehas 10.5 carats in black diamonds! and the pieces came out lookingRIGHT! but this is the catch.... david yurman charges basically thesame price for gold if not higher with his silver work and we madethese pieces for MUCH less than our usual pricing for our black goldpieces.

anyways, you be the judge of our first black silverproject with black diamonds. the beaded necklace is also a greatalternative for a chain for the alternate black jesus piece we make!
(click on image to enlarge)

again,this cross has 10.5 carats in black diamonds and is 3.5" tall(with thebail) and 2" wide; so this isn't a small cross at all and with thenecklace, this set up will cost you barely over a couple grand! whichmeans you can truly ball on a budget!

for inquiries hit up: (NOT MY EMAIL ADDRESS)

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

Damn clipse stay with those pieces...
So?
laugh.gif
didn't know it was a Hip Hop rule to always get new pieces.
Exactly, that just means that they own theirs, and they not just renting them out for appearances.

Malice is very smart with his money; I remember seeing some video blog of him at his house with his daughter & wife etc, and it looks pretty "average" for a rapper if anyone gets what I'm saying
EDIT: smart when it comes to jewelry

Here's the video: 

So? didn't know it was a Hip Hop rule to always get new pieces.

Since when is 4 years always? Can't stay stagnant, especially in the entertainment business. Its not like they need to sign their lives away to get updated. Melt it down and come up with something new ...Easy.
smart when it comes to jewelry

lol...I was going to say the same thing after watching that vid

laugh.gif
yea david yurman got a realll nice hustle going on with the silver-

that wedding band i posted was approx $5600 from them with silver and white diamonds...i want it in gold and dude had to make a call to see if it could be "special ordered" - told me for 14k gold it would end up being between 10-12k
roll.gif

they were also so proud of some "new" thing they were getting in and they showed it off to me....brought out a huge iced cuban bracelet - black on black....they were so proud of it...i mean we've seen ben/jacob etc making them for years now....it was a thick miami cuban and it was ******edly heavy - it was silver also and i think hitting for like 10k

having the charm in the back looks a little "limp wrist-ed"/something a female would wear. But the pieces themselves are tough.

And NH but that caterpillar above his lip has got to go. Dude looks like he rides around in a van offering kids candy to come "look for his lost puppy"

Hopefully these pictures let us know Pharrell's back on his gritty-producer steez. Please tell me he's in the studio with the Clipse.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Hopefully these pictures let us know Pharrell's back on his gritty-producer steez. Please tell me he's in the studio with the Clipse.

Let  Us Pray
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RavageEnt2009

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Let  Us Pray
tired.gif

didnt he just produce over half of TTCD?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom