**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by langfor5

(correct me if I'm wrong) Those gold plated guns belonged to members of a Mexican drug cartel (correct me if I'm wrong)
nope, ur correct. i seen better ones tho, gold & diamonds narco corrido songs even talk about it.

^ Yea Im curious about that too. I was thinking about getting a David Yurman necklace but they charge so much for a 1 inch diamond tag.

Hov doesnt own Rocafella, DefJam does 100% of it now, they bought 50% in 1997 and the last 50% when Dame Jay and Biggs sold it to them right before Jay became President

Doesn't matter who owns it the Roc piece is probably the greatest group piece ever 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Why Currency has that, he rolls with Dame. Last I checked Hov owned and had all the rights to Roc-A-Fella.
that's the old roc piece from the early days so i wouldn't be surprised if dame or biggs kept those for sentimental reasons. it's pretty dope that currensy threw that on in the video.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Hov doesnt own Rocafella, DefJam does 100% of it now, they bought 50% in 1997 and the last 50% when Dame Jay and Biggs sold it to them right before Jay became President
Correct. But you know what I meant.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by python002

What are thE top 5 group pieces of all time??????????????
IMO

1. Rocafella
2. G-Unit Met's inspired piece (not sure if it count's as a group piece since only Banks and Spider Loc have been seen with them) / Aftermath Piece ( don't know if this one should count either as only Game has worn it)
3. Ruff Ryders/ Clipse
4. Terror Squad/ Street Fam
5. Black Wall Street/ Konvict / Full Surface

And I really wanted to put the Death row up there, but it won't make it in this day and age, at one point in time it was THAT CHAIN.
Honorable Mention: Diplomats, Young Money

And for the record the Maybach Music Group Pieces are rather
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

IMO

1. Rocafella
2. G-Unit Met's inspired piece (not sure if it count's as a group piece since only Banks and Spider Loc have been seen with them) / Aftermath Piece ( don't know if this one should count either as only Game has worn it)
3. Ruff Ryders/ Clipse

And I really wanted to put the Death row up there, but it won't make it in this day and age, at one point in time it was THAT CHAIN.

grin.gif
grin.gif

whats the gunit mets piece?

and pacs death row piece was
pimp.gif
imo

but some of my fav group pieces

boss hogg badges

poe boy

TS

circular BWS

and the fs

also the og bws piece would have been one of my faves if it was done better

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
freakydestroyer wrote:

IMO

1. Rocafella
3. Ruff Ryders/ Clipse

grin.gif
grin.gif

2 keep it 100 to this day when I rock my Death Row set up, It still go harder than yo Fav rapper Bang Bang Express
I was out this weeked, Hollywood was full of BS not VS
I have seen everyone of these in your top 5 in person,  Held Young Chris chain in my hand, and i know from Game himself he would rock my %*%%  over his own company logo anyday.
The weakest out of all of them is Konvict
I'm from Compton till  dis day nothing go harder in the streets than my Death Row chain

I forgot about the Boss Hoggs badges, those are sick.What about the UGK Records piece?
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Code:
And the Cash Money Millionaire piece
[/font]

Originally Posted by Gerkpot

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
freakydestroyer wrote:

IMO

1. Rocafella
3. Ruff Ryders/ Clipse

grin.gif
grin.gif
2 keep it 100 to this day when I rock my Death Row set up, It still go harder than yo Fav rapper Bang Bang Express
I have seen everyone of these in your top 5 in person,  Held Young Chris chain in my hand, and i know from Game himself he would rock my %*%%  over his own company logo anyday.
I'm from Compton till  dis day nothing go harder in the streets than my Death Row chain

My list was judged based on design, and like I said IMO. I don't find the Death Row design that appealing. You may have took it a bit personal. If it was based on sentimental value and history then the Death Row is #1, hands down, it's not even debatable. Therefore, of course it has the most shock value when seen in public. and you're right Game would rock the Death Row piece, he's one of the biggest Pac Stans out there
laugh.gif

G-Unit Mets piece to whoever was wondering

30w83t4.jpg

2dvlyck.jpg

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

IMO

1. Rocafella
3. Ruff Ryders/ Clipse

grin.gif
grin.gif
Are we talking craftsmanship/design/looks or significance?

The Roc piece Curren$y throws on looks like the Roc piece Ben had/has.. Dont remember if I read he gave it back to Dame or not..

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
freakydestroyer wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
freakydestroyer wrote:

IMO

1. Rocafella
3. Ruff Ryders/ Clipse

grin.gif
grin.gif

My list was judged based on design, and like I said IMO. I don't find the Death Row design that appealing. You may have took it a bit personal. If it was based on sentimental value and history then the Death Row is #1, hands down, it's not even debatable. Therefore, of course it has the most shock value when seen in public. and you're right Game would rock the Death Row piece, he's one of the biggest Pac Stans out there
laugh.gif

30w83t4.jpg

2dvlyck.jpg

Nah Bro I'm just bord @ work
I find da pic above funny 
The Compton G-Unit is holding my chain right now as evidence 
 Did dis pic from a RAID  
the pigs neva stop

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
freakydestroyer wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
freakydestroyer wrote:

IMO

1. Rocafella
3. Ruff Ryders/ Clipse

grin.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif

30w83t4.jpg

2dvlyck.jpg

Nah Bro I'm just bord @ work
I find da pic above funny 
The Compton G-Unit is holding my chain right now as evidence 
 Did dis pic from a RAID  
the pigs neva stop
Dude you must be smoking some good shhh I can't understand what you're saying, but props for obtaining that piece however you did.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom