**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I see P and Pusha doing the single gold teeth thing now too... Bringing it way back..
laugh.gif

I was thinking after I saw Ben do the Yoshi piece, what would be cool Mario pieces and never thought of those two.. The star is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

My dude Jada refuses to fill in those missing diamonds. That piece been droppin stones for like 2 years now.

those aren't spaces...they loose gems..

skateboard P is still that dude with the jewels.

invinciblity star in the front.

super mushroom on the back.

just incase someone throw a red shell while he in the enzo, he can just press B.

I really don't come in this thread. But yall saw Curren$y with the Roc chain in his new video "Vision"?

1zl4nzc.jpg

Originally Posted by Agthekid

I really don't come in this thread. But yall saw Curren$y with the Roc chain in his new video "Vision"?
I'm so confused.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Why Currency has that, he rolls with Dame. Last I checked Hov owned and had all the rights to Roc-A-Fella.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Why Currency has that, he rolls with Dame. Last I checked Hov owned and had all the rights to Roc-A-Fella.
Yea I was thinking the exact samething. 

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I wonder why Dame hasn't cashed in on that chain yet? [/color]
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by leejulien

This man got money to burn

IMG_2444.jpg

IMG_2446.jpg

IMG_2447.jpg

smh.gif
that dude
pimp.gif
probably one of the illest things i've ever seen as far as jewelry. all that OD flashy %%%# doesnt matter. this guy has a super mario star and mushroom
eek.gif
laugh.gif

anyone know what the other piece is?

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

He's producing the game's album

he's also been working with J.Cole too

Off topic, but those BBC/MLB fitteds are tough...
But for $85+, why not buy the on-field joint?

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I wonder why Dame hasn't cashed in on that chain yet? [/color]
nerd.gif
just cuz he lost custody of da child doesn't mean he didn't help birth it...beside Dame probably rockin wit it and changed da context of "black roc"

(correct me if I'm wrong) Those gold plated guns belonged to members of a Mexican drug cartel (correct me if I'm wrong)

Back
Top Bottom