**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

s180oh.jpg

comedy

Originally Posted by leejulien

Working with:

Diddy

IMG_2457.jpg

Chrisette Michelle

IMG_2402.jpg

J.Cole

IMG_2320.jpg

IMG_2323.jpg

And your neighbourhood Pusha

IMG_2313.jpg

Chrisette Michelle is from my area
pimp.gif
 nice to see her doing good. i used to be cool with her bro wayyyy back in the day used to
pimp.gif
 all dayyyy

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

One question... the silver cross page 268 by if&co is it literally barely over a couple grand...

you mean 628 from my blog?
no it is not, THE CROSS AND THE CHAIN TOGETHER IS BARELY OVER A COUPLE GRAND
wink.gif

yes, we're killing david yurman pricing right now.

there's some new stuff up on my blog now.

also, I'm seeing some eternity rings? cute? i'll post a couple we made that are obnoxious hahaa
and some other stuff.....

that SB pic holding up YB's chain is amazing, both of them couldn't hurt a bug with a sledge hammer

that black cross should have a I.F. bail.

How long does that pvd stuff usually last? does it get scratched up and scraped off over time?

You guys sleeping on the State Property pieces
smokin.gif
...they are clean plus they look like there huge

I just checked out the blog. Thats exactly what I was talking about, I was gonna ask if Ben had done that back diamond cross in something smaller like a 2" instead of the 3.5" cross.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by Th3Jok3r

smokin.gif

i always liked them, they are cleann
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Maybe I'm late, but I'm assuming this is NOT the original B1lly Hoyle or Nick from ISS?

Man I really want that black cross but with a smaller bead chain.

Plus does anyone know where I can get a black onyx bead bracelet like the one David yurman has. I Was about to pick one up a few weeks ago, but for $225 it made me think twice about it. And please don't give me a site that has some cheap bracelet for $10, I want a nice one. If not Ill probably go ahead and buy it.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by Th3Jok3r

smokin.gif

i always liked them, they are cleann
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Maybe I'm late, but I'm assuming this is NOT the original B1lly Hoyle or Nick from ISS?
no sir
happy.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

One question... the silver cross page 268 by if&co is it literally barely over a couple grand...

you mean 628 from my blog?
no it is not, THE CROSS AND THE CHAIN TOGETHER IS BARELY OVER A COUPLE GRAND
wink.gif

yes, we're killing david yurman pricing right now.

there's some new stuff up on my blog now.

also, I'm seeing some eternity rings? cute? i'll post a couple we made that are obnoxious hahaa
and some other stuff.....

that SB pic holding up YB's chain is amazing, both of them couldn't hurt a bug with a sledge hammer
laugh.gif
my bad i didnt even realize i put 268...

Now someone tell me this... For something that has 10.5 carats costing 2ish grand, I ws trying to get at least 2-3 carats on my ring and it was costing me the same... How is the cost so much different? Whats the math behind it?
laugh.gif

lol at dudes goin crazy for pvd silver, u might as well rock some stainless steel or alloy metal, theyre all basically worthless, if u not gonna do gold then it dont matter if u do silver or whatever to me

that black cross is worth like a few hundred bucks tops of raw materials if that, those little black diamonds cost nothing too....

i remember ben dissing any jeweler for using silver, but in these times i cant knock him for goin after lower quality products/clientele caus people aint droppin big dough like they used to in this economy so u gotta keep that revenue comin in....

dude went from this a few years ago
NOW, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST! DIAMONDS AND GOLD ARE NOT CHEAP, IF THEY WERE, THEN EVERYONE AND ANYONE WOULD HAVE THEM ON THEM ALWAYS.... YOU CAN'T GET A FULLY ICED OUT CROSS FOR $1,500 OR CLOSE.... THE PRICE OF GOLD IS LIKE THE PRICE OF GAS, THERE ISN'T TOO MUCH LEWAY ON IT.... DIAMONDS ARE THE SAME THING DEPENDING ON QUALITY(CLARITY AND COLOR) THIS ISN'T FOR EVERYONE AND WE DO NOT MESS WITH SILVER OR CUBIC ZIRCONIA'S SORRY, HAD TO SAY THAT REAL QUICK TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT. GET YOUR MONEY RIGHT BEFORE ASKING FOR A QUOTE. OUR PRICES ARE BETTER THEN COMPETITIVE, BUT DON'T GET IT CONFUSED! DIAMONDS ARE A MAN'S BEST FRIEND! HAHA

to postin pics of admitted silver and bragging about it, lets hope Obama can get us out of this and get ben back to clowning silver and not selling it....

Word. I also had some jeweler tell me to buy his VS clarity black diamonds for nearly $15k, and it was only 8 carats. Quick look on ebay, I found 20 stones equaling 11 carats for auction for under $999.

Back
Top Bottom