**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

lol @ reggie.
I like you mane, don't know why, I just do.
you really kill me, since the day at that one summit in the valley when you had the long hair and cats thought you were junior seau's cousin and you told cats you was 350lbs and a monster. I'm also still laughing at the fact you were really gonna kill iskatenikes

but this new cat Champion Edition in the S class 240 diesel with the V14 badges and 2006 upgraded lights, SLAP!

I'm laughin though, for real.

Ninja, shut up foo, those big !!@ pics were in honor of you!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

lol @ reggie.
I like you mane, don't know why, I just do.
you really kill me, since the day at that one summit in the valley when you had the long hair and cats thought you were junior seau's cousin and you told cats you was 350lbs and a monster. I'm also still laughing at the fact you were really gonna kill iskatenikes

but this new cat Champion Edition in the S class 240 diesel with the V14 badges and 2006 upgraded lights, SLAP!

I'm laughin though, for real.

edit: F all that. too much personal %*$.

bro it was straight from european auto house. i didnt know they sold fugazi cars. hell i was askin you to help me hook it up. i dont even have that car no more.
and ive never been 350lbs in my life stop it.
its cool tho...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you guys are wil'n out again....and HBW...not you again...do we have to go back to the 'Who are the Ballers on NT" thread??

back to business...how much would something like this run?

thanks!

-J23C

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
stan1.JPG

stan2.JPG

stan3.JPG
stan4.JPG

really? And I see you just logged in today, so whats your excuse now? this has been goin on since late 2006 I think too, since you followed me to bike nights on 120th and crenshaw and then tried to stalk Game, why do you drop my name brodie? all the time too? I shorted you money? LOL. CMON. for real? I told you, if I ever need a roley, you the 1st call I make. but the way you handle biz is ******ed, but I let it slide. it's whatever you want it to be, but keep it 100. roastlist? do you want to see emails from their admins to my fan email? them cats is in hiding true story cuz cats wanna kill them dudes, but I dont even care about them. Look robby, I got a lotta stalkers, fine girls to ex's to guys, etc.... I keeps it moving, but I've been on this board almost 10 years. Never fronted or did anyone dirty on business ever, from sneakers to jewels, faggghettttaboutit.

get serious, I've seen you 4x in my life, talked to you maybe 5 on the phone, never ever being anything but business. I get calls from jimmy boi and francis buggin out about you? am I lying? ask them cats, I retract my statement about your corp, you're smarter than I thought. good for you. now go make some more unoriginal jewelry. the few times, we made a jacob jesus was ONLY because it was requested by a previous client of Jacob himself i.e. jay-z, kanye, malice, etc... now we goin in to cake out

Cmon Son! You act like I put those pictures on my myspace today! *$*+@ over 2 years old! Congratulations Ben! You have exposed me!
indifferent.gif

As you can see on my twitter nt I dont even take it serious check my "twits"
laugh.gif

Ben your 37 years old get a life already

If I remember correctly jimmyboi said soooo much wrong about you that aint even funny then I see you guys being bffs for real thats wack

Francis is suppose to be like your boy/brother so why do you try to rip him off by overquoting him by thousands for pieces?
indifferent.gif
 Thats just wrong

lol @ stalking "the lame" gave him my buisness card that night he called me wanted free repairs and thats where it stopped 

BEN IM GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE AND MAKE IT NICE AND EASY

YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE  SO IF ITS A REAL PROBLEM COME AND SEE ME

PEACE

Nah thats a bit grimey though for real I always thought LAX looked up to Ben like a jewelry father..then he puts him on blast..is it that bad he wants to be like you though?

ol boys bracelet plus the way he's holding his hand out in that last pic looks mad suspect.
plus its white gold, cotdamn, who took him to Tiffany's for Christmas?
laugh.gif

just playin, that joint pretty proper. im not a fan of multicolored stone setups though.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

ol boys bracelet plus the way he's holding his hand out in that last pic looks mad suspect.
laugh.gif

just playin, that joint pretty proper. im not a fan of multicolored stone setups though.
roll.gif
 It was me holding it 
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

Haha s'all good though man...just tryna bring a stop to all the NT violence!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by leejulien

Originally Posted by hella handsome

laugh.gif

roll.gif
 It was me holding it 
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

Haha s'all good though man...just tryna bring a stop to all the NT violence!
roll.gif
laugh.gif
my bad, all jokes. but i support the movement. bring the fighting to a halt!

Back
Top Bottom