**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

maybe its cause im not a jeweler...

but i cant eye ball silver, white gold or platinum.

plat and silver are def different in look next to eachother, but can you really tell whats what from a picture?

Originally Posted by 45AIRJ

lee julien your a fool lol
You know! Now hit me up on BBM about ballin' on a budget before I delete the app cos of you 
roll.gif

I just can't help myself
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

my son Wayne going to jail this was a perfect gift, YMCMB young moneycash money nawlins we run this. champions and soooooo wooooo to thewhole uptown, 9th ward, magnolia YMCMB.......going to buy new blackdiamonds and yellow gold tomorrow.

Originally Posted by YMCMB

my son Wayne going to jail this was a perfect gift, YMCMB young moneycash money nawlins we run this. champions and soooooo wooooo to thewhole uptown, 9th ward, magnolia YMCMB.......going to buy new blackdiamonds and yellow gold tomorrow.

Richer Than The Richest!

Originally Posted by leejulien

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

eyes.gif
 Idk it looks like silver!
I think this thread heard enough about silver to last us until next year!

I was kidding. And NO I can't tell the difference I was being sarcastic 
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Hold up...this dude really think he's Birdman? 
sick.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
roll.gif
What a clown
smh.gif

leejulien wrote:
YMCMB wrote:
my son Wayne going to jail this was a perfect gift, YMCMB young money cash money nawlins we run this. champions and soooooo wooooo to the whole uptown, 9th ward, magnolia YMCMB.......going to buy new black diamonds and yellow gold tomorrow.
sick.gif
roll.gif

What a clown
smh.gif

chill lil wayne is reading this via jail cell
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 45AIRJ

leejulien wrote:
YMCMB wrote:
my son Wayne going to jail this was a perfect gift, YMCMB young money cash money nawlins we run this. champions and soooooo wooooo to the whole uptown, 9th ward, magnolia YMCMB.......going to buy new black diamonds and yellow gold tomorrow.
sick.gif
roll.gif

What a clown
smh.gif

chill lil wayne is reading this via jail cell
pimp.gif

And Robert calls me a fool.

sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

That prime time click piece is designed nice. But why he got the Napster dude?
that piece came out nice I saw the whole process of it being done. it was like 250 grams i believe

Originally Posted by clearsole23

This man got money to burn

IMG_2444.jpg

IMG_2446.jpg

IMG_2447.jpg

how much would this run me? i dont even find myself wanting jewelry but this thread got me itchin like fiend

Alright so once again im gonna ask how much would this chain and bracelet run me or who do i have to email for answers?

This man got money to burn 

how much would this run me? i dont even find myself wanting jewelry but this thread got me itchin like fiend

Alright so once again im gonna ask how much would this chain and bracelet run me or who do i have to email for answers?

what bracelet? and emailing or pming one of the jewelers on nt would be best

Back
Top Bottom