**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
Soulja Boy with the Polo Horseman piece.

http://www.complexvideo.com/Celebrities/Soulja-Boys-Shotcaller-Shoot

smh.gif

Originally Posted by clearsole23

Originally Posted by clearsole23

Originally Posted by leejulien

This man got money to burn

IMG_2444.jpg

IMG_2446.jpg

IMG_2447.jpg

how much would this run me? i dont even find myself wanting jewelry but this thread got me itchin like fiend

Alright so once again im gonna ask how much would this chain and bracelet run me or who do i have to email for answers?
how would any of us know? chances are, NOBODY on NT made that piece. and considering P is wearing it, you better holla at Ben or someone so they can find out for you.
im sure someone could make you something like it though.

I'm not here trying to make some outlandish claims. But i gotta call it like I see it! I've worked for 3 different jewelers over the last 6 years (Atlanta, Houston and L.A.) and I've gotta say that Bens work is on point! From the workmanship to the design. Say what you want, but this forum was built off of the heat that he's brought!!! NT'rs love originality and when jewelers are just pullin pics from websites and copying designs, that just aint cool. I understand people gotta make a living, and you gotta make what people ask for, and I completely respect that, but DAMN take some pride in makin it your own! Ben, JBH, Icebox , etc..have some of the cleanest work and when others are just making some water-downed version of the original! Be a Madison Avenue brand, not a table top sellin fake-me-outs on Canal!

THE ORIGINAL
e10366d8492151ccd06b2fc9074eb859fe1f7b99.pjpg

WHITE SAPHIRE VERSION
ec8265f4b353ade32890cab02c697fb6c4f51c6f.pjpg

Originally Posted by FlawlessVictory

I'm not here trying to make some outlandish claims. But i gotta call it like I see it! I've worked for 3 different jewelers over the last 6 years (Atlanta, Houston and L.A.) and I've gotta say that Bens work is on point! From the workmanship to the design. Say what you want, but this forum was built off of the heat that he's brought!!! NT'rs love originality and when jewelers are just pullin pics from websites and copying designs, that just aint cool. I understand people gotta make a living, and you gotta make what people ask for, and I completely respect that, but DAMN take some pride in makin it your own! Ben, JBH, Icebox , etc..have some of the cleanest work and when others are just making some water-downed version of the original! Be a Madison Avenue brand, not a table top sellin fake-me-outs on Canal!

THE ORIGINAL
e10366d8492151ccd06b2fc9074eb859fe1f7b99.pjpg

WHITE SAPHIRE VERSION
ec8265f4b353ade32890cab02c697fb6c4f51c6f.pjpg
I feel what you're saying, which is why I only rock official pieces from Jacob & co. But you cant knock the B list jewelers for getting in where they fit in.

These are all reproductions of other jewelers work too. In this economy, people like Icee Fresh, Lax and Diamond Empire, etc. have to supply what the public can afford. Jacob and Jason of Beverly Hills are really the only jewelers out right now who can get by without selling spray painted silver.

^^

what I was thinking...I like it but I dont like that it was done in all black...I would rock it though

Jchambers...good to see you back

-J23C

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
Soulja Boy with the Polo Horseman piece.

http://www.complexvideo.com/Celebrities/Soulja-Boys-Shotcaller-Shoot

* barkley voice *

ralph lauren's rollin' in his grave right now
oh no Ralph died?? this is news to me.

i guess you guys dont watch inside the NBA
eyes.gif

ps: ralph's not dead
i got the joke
laugh.gif
......barkley always says someone is rolling in their grave and they be alive 
laugh.gif

Back