**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

pimp.gif
Jason did an all Black YM chain
I cant post from dis cpu
but its on one Jason social outlets

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

the one on the right is a catalog fake... not saying his is...

of course. that kind of jewelry was the first to be coppied and sold off as mass market fashion jewelry.
but it would stretch and say that his chains may be real cause cappadonna been rappin since the early 90s when gold was like... 200 an oz.
back when i was in high school slangin chains and watches and stuff, i sold that one of the last supper all day to my mexican homies. $25 bucks with a fancy bullet chain!

Originally Posted by JChambers

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

KANYEPLASTICJESUSCREWIFANDCO.jpg

FYI, I HAVE NEVER POSTED THIS PICTURE BEFORE BECAUSE MY BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP AND MONEY MEANT MORE THAN SOME BRAGGING ON A SNEAKER FORUM.... WHEN THE WORLD WAS GOING CRAZY OVER THIS $!*% I JUST KEPT IT SHUT, EXCEPT A FEW CATS KNEW WHO KNOW IBN AND MATT AND CATS WHO RUN WITH KANYE HEAVY.... but now pastelle has folded and it's all good, but we still get 25+ emails a day about this, I got a text from Amber bout one of these for her homegirl, but we ain't got none left except my personal few which I'm not letting go.  I'mma dig up some Jigga pics of my jesus pieces....

so you guys cant make anymore of these? never available again?

I would like to ask a question about shops who sell custom breitling, rolex, AP etc..

is the life guaranty, by example for Breitling from La Chaux-de-Fonds in Neuchâtel is still working ?

remember those CMO "cash me out" street dudes that ben sold the jewels to? they show the world piece in this video too....smh

pardon my ignorance but what kind of metal is use for these black out chains & piceces? is it just gold dipped in something? please school a brotha cuz im seeing tyhem pop up in my area just wanted to know.

Man no hate but the ym chain looks like it's worth like 10 bucks. I okay ow it's just a pic and probably looks fire in person. Maybe I'll always be old school and favor the yellow and white sets ups. Yellow diamond white diamonds. I see a lot of the black and only some of t looks good to me. :-(

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

pardon my ignorance but what kind of metal is use for these black out chains & piceces? is it just gold dipped in something? please school a brotha cuz im seeing tyhem pop up in my area just wanted to know.
its been discussed over the last 100 pages- soemone can prob answer better in  jewlers or science jargon but the metals underneath range from gold to silver to stainless steel...depends on the jeweler, customer and the budget....the process to coat/plate it in black can be done in different ways with different shine/shelf life... some is pvd, rhodium etc

Originally Posted by python002

Man no hate but the ym chain looks like it's worth like 10 bucks. I okay ow it's just a pic and probably looks fire in person. Maybe I'll always be old school and favor the yellow and white sets ups. Yellow diamond white diamonds. I see a lot of the black and only some of t looks good to me. :-(

they on point
I saw it @ night time from like 2 feet away
i cant %+!@ wit white/on whit or yellow/yellow

i saw alchemist and his brother in vegas yesterday, and his brother had a nice watch that had me
eek.gif
. couldnt tell what brand it was, but i didnt wanna be all staring, lookin like a groupie

dgkchainmain.jpg

dgkchain2.jpg

15ga6aa.jpg

Birdman_umvd001.jpg

3298985227_1a6c0c6a3f.jpg

jr-writer-chain-dipset-1.jpg

jr-writer-chain-dipset-2.jpg

jr-writer-chain-dipset-3.jpg

jr-writer-chain-dipset-4.jpg

jr-writer-chain-dipset-5.jpg

jr-writer-chain-dipset-6.jpg

index.cfm

l_ea7b3d945b088ba5cbe3821d7507b2d1.jpg

l_791cf8aac9e89a1815e79cbb1102d37d.jpg

l_b35d1db1c2fabe93bcfc24983eb6a63c.jpg

l_227474d39bb625014cb503165ff80846.jpg

l_b7b6e507c4d6651eaeaa19636072a09f.jpg

l_6dd56a00aed1463e9815e3380c7e93ce.jpg

camron75757.jpg

goonchain1.JPG

BTW does anyone have better pics of JR's piece. I'm pretty sure there where real detailed pics a groupie took one time.

Back
Top Bottom