**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

15cbq8p.jpg

Originally Posted by JChambers

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by python002

Ben who lol

well he said that about Rob "the #$%@ who?" and then I said well you know Ben right? and he's like "naw man, Ive never had anything done from either of them" but then again I dont think Ben ever said he did anything for Floyd I just figured he'd know him because he's big into the shine game but he said he didnt

Yeah, those big time celebs like Mayweather, Jay Z and Kanye etc. don't know any of these jewelers but Jacob and maybe Jason of Beverly Hills.
fyi.... cmon lol, I signed Jay-Z, so that's not happening.... also he's wearing my jewelry currently and I have made a lot of things for Kanye that have been posted on here and etc... I had a full collab with Pastelle through Ye directly for their entire jewelry line.

Rob, Mayweather knows me by face for the simple fact that Elliott who shot my DUB cover shoot, shot Mayweather the same day... Mayweather then called the owners of DUB: Herman Flores and Myles and said, who is this chinese $!++++@@+#*@ with the phantom and all iced up? I'm gonna reshoot my issue, F that.  true story.
only person, I've ever heard or working with Money Mayweather is Lyor and his father Mordecai who runs Las Vegas. when Mayweather is in town, he may cop a thing or 2 from Chris Capri downtown, but mostly messes with Mosey Afshar who is a super OG downtown.

I'm offended JC
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I guess Michael Jackson, Oprah Winfrey, Tom Cruise, Dr. Phil and Obama and such aren't as big as Jay or Kanye who I both have on my resume early....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by OldDogPR

on_line.gif
DiPlOmAt TDOt
on_line.gif
ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821
on_line.gif
treewing
back to back to back
Give me a Ben
Give me a Barra
Yeeee Yeeee
Ben Barra
cheerleader6.gif

Again bro who the hell are you? and when did I Cheerlead anybody?.........I said Floyd DIDNT know him, nor did he know Lax, Ben just said himself he doessnt know him by name Nor has he done anything for him, And never claimed to, How Am I Cherrleading anybody?........p.s. you are mad annoying and have nothing good to say in this thread

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

Ben who lol

well he said that about Rob "the #$%@ who?" and then I said well you know Ben right? and he's like "naw man, Ive never had anything done from either of them" but then again I dont think Ben ever said he did anything for Floyd I just figured he'd know him because he's big into the shine game but he said he didnt

Yeah, those big time celebs like Mayweather, Jay Z and Kanye etc. don't know any of these jewelers but Jacob and maybe Jason of Beverly Hills.
fyi.... cmon lol, I signed Jay-Z, so that's not happening.... also he's wearing my jewelry currently and I have made a lot of things for Kanye that have been posted on here and etc... I had a full collab with Pastelle through Ye directly for their entire jewelry line.

Rob, Mayweather knows me by face for the simple fact that Elliott who shot my DUB cover shoot, shot Mayweather the same day... Mayweather then called the owners of DUB: Herman Flores and Myles and said, who is this chinese $!++++@@+#*@ with the phantom and all iced up? I'm gonna reshoot my issue, F that.  true story.
only person, I've ever heard or working with Money Mayweather is Lyor and his father Mordecai who runs Las Vegas. when Mayweather is in town, he may cop a thing or 2 from Chris Capri downtown, but mostly messes with Mosey Afshar who is a super OG downtown.

I'm offended JC
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I guess Michael Jackson, Oprah Winfrey, Tom Cruise, Dr. Phil and Obama and such aren't as big as Jay or Kanye who I both have on my resume early....
wink.gif

You should get some of these big time clients to shout your business out in their songs, like they do for Jacob & Co, then there wouldnt be any confusion....

at the end of the day.... still haven't seen anyone take out my lil bro
YELLOWGOLDCHAMP2.jpg

LRG_OVERGOLD.jpg

JONAS_OD.jpg

name someone? baby? nope, anyone? went from valet parking cars for less than min wage to worth a healthy 9 figures....

and goin bacc to the Kanye West thing...
this all him or his crew been wearing for a while....
yes that's our mold, say something about the jesus to the left, it's a mirror image fagggeeetabouttit
PASTELLExIFANDCO.jpg

and yes, there's more if needed to see

KANYEPLASTICJESUSCREWIFANDCO.jpg

FYI, I HAVE NEVER POSTED THIS PICTURE BEFORE BECAUSE MY BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP AND MONEY MEANT MORE THAN SOME BRAGGING ON A SNEAKER FORUM.... WHEN THE WORLD WAS GOING CRAZY OVER THIS $!*% I JUST KEPT IT SHUT, EXCEPT A FEW CATS KNEW WHO KNOW IBN AND MATT AND CATS WHO RUN WITH KANYE HEAVY.... but now pastelle has folded and it's all good, but we still get 25+ emails a day about this, I got a text from Amber bout one of these for her homegirl, but we ain't got none left except my personal few which I'm not letting go.  I'mma dig up some Jigga pics of my jesus pieces....

I also never posted the lapel pins that are iced out with the "O" which stands for Oprah made for her security guards or the simple earrings made the man who lives in the white house....

when it's all said and done, I've worked with the biggest and greatest names of all time history and best part about it? I'm having a great time.... I don't know anyone else who has went from being a dj/sneakerhead to the most famous custom jeweler currently around and still has time to mess around online....
Again, I don't have a publicist, marketing guy, outsides sales rep, it's all me.
peep out my alexa web traffic stats again, type in Jacobs name(I'm murkin his traffic even when he wasn't behind bards, type in any other major jewelers name, then also go to a traffic power ranking as far as most googled and known searches and guess who pops up # 1? the ugly long faced asian who be short dicc'in these breezies all over the universe
wink.gif

here's a last shot... the homey MJ repping IF and Co in his last movie.... sorry the pic sux, but it's the best I got, y'all already seen the Broach
MJ_REPPIN_IFANDCO.jpg

best part really is this? we're in the hood, still in the hood.... sat down with Dr. Phil today and closed a 6 figure deal at his crib, built a relationship and him and his wife Robin open more doors because I do straight up biz. and I get busy. I'm not worried about others, I got bills to pay and whips to push around town. 

anyways, it is what it is
glasses.gif

Ben who lol

Rob, Mayweather knows me by face for the simple fact that Elliott who shot my DUB cover shoot, shot Mayweather the same day... Mayweather then called the owners of DUB: Herman Flores and Myles and said, who is this chinese $!++++@@+#*@ with the phantom and all iced up? I'm gonna reshoot my issue, F that.� true story.

I'm offended JC
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif

You should get some of these big time clients to shout your business out in their songs, like they do for Jacob & Co, then there wouldnt be any confusion....
I gotta dig for the kanye shout....fox news, forbes mag, every rap mag on earth from small to huge.... for now here's nas and game early...
Check out this video: BEN BALLER ICEE FRESH TV REPPIN KOREANS

[table][tr][td]The Daily Show With Jon Stewart[/td][td]Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c[/td][/tr][tr][td]Slim Thug Feels the Recession[/td][/tr][tr][td]www.thedailyshow.com[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]Daily Show
Full Episodes
[/td][td]Political Humor[/td][td]Health Care Crisis[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

I read in the news a while back that Floyd burned a jeweler in vegas for a nice amount of money. I wonder if that happens a lot. Maybe he paid it back but maybe they had to sweat em for it.

Jonas should take all his chains and send them to cash for gold just to make someone eyes over there pop out they're head. They probably would offer him 3k for 2 million in chains.

Never got 'Ye getting annoyed with Chris and GW for the joints they made. If dude didn't keep stalling and put those joints out the guys at GW may not have done their version, funny MG saw the GW version last weekend and was joking around with his homegirl for wearing the GW version.
laugh.gif

Funny Ive seen the GoodWood joint go for almost $200 on Ebay, the store around my Way had the metal version of the good wood for $30 so I picked one up for the hell of it, it's hanging in the rearview mirror of the Hummer right now lol

at the end of the day.... still haven't seen anyone take out my lil bro
YELLOWGOLDCHAMP2.jpg

LRG_OVERGOLD.jpg

JONAS_OD.jpg

name someone? baby? nope, anyone? went from valet parking cars for less than min wage to worth a healthy 9 figures....

and goin bacc to the Kanye West thing...
this all him or his crew been wearing for a while....
yes that's our mold, say something about the jesus to the left, it's a mirror image fagggeeetabouttit
PASTELLExIFANDCO.jpg

and yes, there's more if needed to see

FYI, I HAVE NEVER POSTED THIS PICTURE BEFORE BECAUSE MY BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP AND MONEY MEANT MORE THAN SOME BRAGGING ON A SNEAKER FORUM.... WHEN THE WORLD WAS GOING CRAZY OVER THIS $!*% I JUST KEPT IT SHUT, EXCEPT A FEW CATS KNEW WHO KNOW IBN AND MATT AND CATS WHO RUN WITH KANYE HEAVY.... but now pastelle has folded and it's all good, but we still get 25+ emails a day about this, I got a text from Amber bout one of these for her homegirl, but we ain't got none left except my personal few which I'm not letting go.  I'mma dig up some Jigga pics of my jesus pieces....

I also never posted the lapel pins that are iced out with the "O" which stands for Oprah made for her security guards or the simple earrings made the man who lives in the white house....

when it's all said and done, I've worked with the biggest and greatest names of all time history and best part about it? I'm having a great time.... I don't know anyone else who has went from being a dj/sneakerhead to the most famous custom jeweler currently around and still has time to mess around online....
Again, I don't have a publicist, marketing guy, outsides sales rep, it's all me.
peep out my alexa web traffic stats again, type in Jacobs name(I'm murkin his traffic even when he wasn't behind bards, type in any other major jewelers name, then also go to a traffic power ranking as far as most googled and known searches and guess who pops up # 1? the ugly long faced asian who be short dicc'in these breezies all over the universe
wink.gif

here's a last shot... the homey MJ repping IF and Co in his last movie.... sorry the pic sux, but it's the best I got, y'all already seen the Broach
MJ_REPPIN_IFANDCO.jpg

best part really is this? we're in the hood, still in the hood.... sat down with Dr. Phil today and closed a 6 figure deal at his crib, built a relationship and him and his wife Robin open more doors because I do straight up biz. and I get busy. I'm not worried about others, I got bills to pay and whips to push around town. 

anyways, it is what it is
glasses.gif
I won't deny that those LRG pieces are fire. I really don't have a dog in this fight and I'm not trying to diss your shop. I am a consumer, and when I purchase jewelry, I want the best. When I purchased my Jacob & Co Jesus, I went directly to their store in New York and met with the current manager. He told me that he does Jay Z and Kanye West's jewelry exclusively. F.Y.I.  he also said that he made those plastic Jesuses that you just posted up, and he had pics of himself with both Jay Z and Kanye while they were wearing those pieces.  No disrespect to those making knockoff Jesuses, but what it comes down to is this, other jewelers imitate Jacob's signature pieces, while Jacob imitates no one.Therefore, he is the undisputed top dog of the jewelry industry. Also, what is that blurry Michael Jackson picture supposed to be?

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Jonas worth over 100mill..LRG..nah bro I dont think so

So is the guy who start those "Girls Gone Wild" video or he use to be. LRG is a private company.

i see ben baller doing his thang tho...... i think some of yall hate level is so much for the dude.......

but what is a good piece or watch i can get for 10k????????

how can jacob be the king of jewelry when he sold nass a 225 dollar ring for 50k for kelis?

that X'd him out of the world. i wonder if anybody ever really got their jacob jewels checked.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

how can jacob be the king of jewelry when he sold nass a 225 dollar ring for 50k for kelis?

that X'd him out of the world. i wonder if anybody ever really got their jacob jewels checked.

I don't think that story was true. Nas bought jewels from Jacob after that supposedly took place also. It was probably a lie propagated by another jealous jeweler.

I don't think that story was true. Nas bought jewels from Jacob after that supposedly took place also. It was probably a lie propagated by another jealous jeweler.
DEFINITELY not a rumor, was told this by Nas himself early on.... but Nas isn't even the 1st, 2nd or 3rd cat this has happened to. I remember walking into Jacobs shop on 47th in 2000 with Fred Durst because he copped a 90k ring that was nowhere near the quality he claimed.  Nas was taken care of btw after the fact and Nas spent a lotta dough with me, J of BH, etc.
one cat I know who I don't want to mention bought a diamond stud chain from jacob for 35k and he didn't even have the decency to use moissinites, they were all CZ's. the gold was real, but CZ's. A lot of cats got jerked, but then again, Jacob got so big, I wonder if his team wanted him to fail, I can't call it. he definitely WAS (super to the past tense) the man, but not been in a few years. the day he got arrested is when, storch, mariah carey, clispse and fat joe came to me all in the same week. and if you wanna get technical like for real? jacob didn't invent that jesus piece, he bit that too off Manny and also bit from Tito.  But nobody took it to that level like Jacob did. greed got the best of him and he is paying for it.  I remember not being able to walk into his shop after he got busted because they said I was a loud mouth lol. and then NLV also told me because he dealt with jacob a lot that jacob was bad mouthing me, oh well....

Jason said it best, don't hate on other jewelers, there is enough for everyone to eat for sure. during all star weekend in 2006, TV Johnny made 300k in 1 weekend off grillz alone. on the other end, idiots like Aviannes who lie and say they make jewelry for Jason of BH and make up fake invoices disgust me. They're the only store next to Toxsur (jacobs old corner spot) that remind of a southern style jewelry shop but on the infamous 47th. sad. true haters.
If I couldn't do the job, I've referred cats to certain jewelers, some of them on this board.

i remember seeing Jacob the jeweler on of all places the train...this was atleast 7 yrs ago, but it was the oddest thing seeing dude across from me in a empty car and he seriously had a "i'll kill you if you try me" look going on with an ascot...

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Jonas worth over 100mill..LRG..nah bro I dont think so

werd?
ENTREPRENEUR MAGAZINE'S HOT 500.... L-R-G IS #5
and btw, that was 2006, they made that guap, 07 was waaay stronger and they bought out a couple partners and yes it's still private and they still are killing it. lowered prices on their entire line, made a higher end line and produced more product. their currently in over 3500 doors/accounts which is insane.
that couple million he spent with me was nothing to him.

btw, Reggie, that ring wasn't $225, it was a few G's

i mean the story was in the news, source, xxl, nas said it in power 106....

I had my jacob piece appraised and it passed with flying colors. I wouldn't put it past anyone to try and get over on someone. This old white dude even let me look in the magnifier myself. That @%$+ tripped me out because you can blow up a .2 stone and make it look like a basketball.
I would think celebrity customers would get scammed worse than maybe the average Joe hustler because they might be too embarrassed to say they got got. Or Just too stupid. The average Joe hustler may come back with a snub nose and even it out. I mean you see cats getting killed over a couple dollars daily so why not? Who knows tho.

Back
Top Bottom