**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Don't understand why someone would flood out a $500 dollar designer watch. (Excuse my ignorance if it is more expensive)

I understand flooding out a g-shock because its almost ironic to flood out a $100 dollar watch, you get style points for that. However a watch that in between and if anything more towards a lower end watch rather than a higher end, just kind of corny.

that particular watch is like 4-10k depending on materials....so basically the price of the Breits

at the end of the day "corny" is in the eye of the beholder...if he liked the watch...and likes diamonds...why not merge the two
laugh.gif
based on the description it doesnt sound like hes worrying about it holding value or something...

Originally Posted by PZIZZLE

waited a month to come on niketalk...been reading past posts...now i know the heavywieghts are on this site.....got in the jewelry game just this past year......break myself down to all yall niketalk folks...been working my whole life...ups and down...never thought i would get in this jewerly game but made some right connects and made it in the commerical real estate world...so here i am...purchase all my +!%$ from IFANDCO...i gotta admit  when i wear my jewels it makes me feel like a movie star....ex nice watch, or a nice chain.....#truestory...i lost my jesus piece for 3 days in the snow....was the worst feeling....and i rented a metal detector to find it....when i found it...it was like i found god...
laugh.gif
i give it 30 days give or take...i just had a vision of how this volume will end tho
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Don't understand why someone would flood out a $500 dollar designer watch. (Excuse my ignorance if it is more expensive)

I understand flooding out a g-shock because its almost ironic to flood out a $100 dollar watch, you get style points for that. However a watch that in between and if anything more towards a lower end watch rather than a higher end, just kind of corny.

that particular watch is like 4-10k depending on materials....so basically the price of the Breits

at the end of the day "corny" is in the eye of the beholder...if he liked the watch...and likes diamonds...why not merge the two
laugh.gif
based on the description it doesnt sound like hes worrying about it holding value or something...

Originally Posted by PZIZZLE

waited a month to come on niketalk...been reading past posts...now i know the heavywieghts are on this site.....got in the jewelry game just this past year......break myself down to all yall niketalk folks...been working my whole life...ups and down...never thought i would get in this jewerly game but made some right connects and made it in the commerical real estate world...so here i am...purchase all my +!%$ from IFANDCO...i gotta admit  when i wear my jewels it makes me feel like a movie star....ex nice watch, or a nice chain.....#truestory...i lost my jesus piece for 3 days in the snow....was the worst feeling....and i rented a metal detector to find it....when i found it...it was like i found god...
laugh.gif
i give it 30 days give or take...i just had a vision of how this volume will end tho
nerd.gif
thank you bro.

cats act like everyone should live like them and value everything close to their heart.
dont even own a Seiko but trying to tell the world bout iceing rolexes.
i thought jewelry was about looks and style.
@@+!$$ be tryin to make 401k's off a icee fresh bracelet

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by leejulien

Originally Posted by python002

^^^^^^ feel the same way, getting older, keeping it simple. sold the jordan collection and the throwback collection too. simple is better and stacking paper instead of blowing everything.

who made kanyes ring?
It's Verbal's from the Teriyaki Boyz and my guess is Jacob cos he made a lot of Nigo's stuff
Things might have changed, I remember Big Sean saying Verbal had some company in Japan make them.
Yeah Verbal does, I saw him on CNN the other day showing off his collection of stuff made in JPN with him and his female business partner.

Originally Posted by pdot

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

It's been dead.
LAX doesn't even really post in here anymore.

oh no question...but it usually takes an incident for it to get locked up and a then the race to start a new one begins...

but damn i just looked back and didnt remember this one started back in 08- def a nice run
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pdot

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

It's been dead.
oh no question...but it usually takes an incident for it to get locked up and a then the race to start a new one begins...

but damn i just looked back and didnt remember this one started back in 08- def a nice run
pimp.gif

You're right.
I'm going to post a "collection" pic as a last hurrah, then I'm on to wristwear. 

I dont understand this logic, because I'm sure you understand when people flood Brietlings and Rolexes. 

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

Quick shot of a jesus we just finished up, i'll post some better pics later

168153_181846075173088_146167615407601_543488_2376564_n.jpg
pimp.gif
 Same mold as you guys' black resin piece? Will you guys be making these for order?

i just wanna know who jc chambers and big lescobar are......they seem deep in the game.....maybe they basketball players....who knows....fill me in?

yah i know ben baller,jason of bh,zahir,and some other jewelers are on this site....

how do i copy and paste a picture?lol

It's been dead.

Im still here pdot just been working on some new ventures
wink.gif

lotta positive good things in the works for 2011, when Prodigy comes home well be rockin (NH)

For now lax and bigtwin from infamous mobb

i just wanna know who jc chambers and big lescobar are......they seem deep in the game.....maybe they basketball players....who knows....fill me in?
My hats off to jc and bigles, not basketball players, but def sitting courtside at basketball games

ill post pictures of a simples lakers jersey I did awhile back if that helps lol

Originally Posted by larolex

It's been dead.
Im still here pdot just been working on some new ventures
wink.gif

lotta positive good things in the works for 2011, when Prodigy comes home well be rockin (NH)

For now lax and bigtwin from infamous mobb

My hats off to jc and bigles, not basketball players, but def sitting courtside at basketball games

ill post pictures of a simples lakers jersey I did awhile back if that helps lol

Hold up, not only do you get bashed for not being associated with the ROC in wearing that chain, but you wear a shirt as well? LMAO

#C'monSon

If anyone is watching the HS All Star game, they had a closeup of Fab's jewels and he shinning. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

New Terry Kennedy piece from Ben Baller
New-Year-New-Jewelery-2.jpg
thanks for the info....dam TK must be getting mad sponsorship mooola....
did ninja ever get his jesus on layaway from jacob and co?lol
this site is cool....browsing this site...made me chuckle...

Originally Posted by Lver of Jordan

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
why does aviane and co website off %*$*@!!! prices on %*$*@!!! work....i hate when they go....199,000 but yours for 39,000.....cmon son how u gonna do that?

Back
Top Bottom