**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Yeah, The Roc piece was doing too much....but now you're doing "the most" with that Roc shirt
laugh.gif

I respect you're work and what you do...but thats corny

Originally Posted by larolex

no worries my roc airforce ones coming soon for you guys
smile.gif

so you are the infamous lax rolex....there was some drama in the past posts......i couldnt help read it....pause......

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by pdot

laugh.gif
i give it 30 days give or take...i just had a vision of how this volume will end tho
nerd.gif

It's been dead.
LAX doesn't even really post in here anymore.
oh no question...but it usually takes an incident for it to get locked up and a then the race to start a new one begins...

but damn i just looked back and didnt remember this one started back in 08- def a nice run
pimp.gif

you must know me from somewhere....pause....i been on a certain site for sometime....pause....

your doing too much already.....you have like 10+ posts on the last page or 2 alone....plus your already throwin shots at people?

but no i don't "know" you...i've seen your work tho 
laugh.gif

your doing too much already.....you have like 10+ posts on the last page or 2 alone....plus your already throwin shots at people?

but no i don't "know" you...i've seen your work tho 
laugh.gif

i like you kingtre....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by larolex

It's been dead.
LAX doesn't even really post in here anymore.
Im still here pdot just been working on some new ventures
wink.gif

lotta positive good things in the works for 2011, when Prodigy comes home well be rockin (NH)

For now lax and bigtwin from infamous mobb

i just wanna know who jc chambers and big lescobar are......they seem deep in the game.....maybe they basketball players....who knows....fill me in?
My hats off to jc and bigles, not basketball players, but def sitting courtside at basketball games

ill post pictures of a simples lakers jersey I did awhile back if that helps lol

cachetes what up homie. ima hit you up for a gmt pretty soon

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Stop talking and post real pics of the Jesus without it covered in snow!!
once i figure out how to use the pic loader...i will...been kinda busy these days.....but really its the IfandCO white gold and white diamonds set up.....but a diamond fell off the thorn and the back of the bail has heavy grind marks from when i kick it out of the snow.....POP OUT LIKE JESUS... came back after his death.....and i got a picture lasered of famz on the back so it is, the start of a family heirloom...I wear this necklace once a week...or two....i pretty much like everything i got now...i was thinking of trading my watch.....with something else...but not sure....

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Yeah, The Roc piece was doing too much....but now you're doing "the most" with that Roc shirt
laugh.gif

I respect you're work and what you do...but thats  corny
kay.........you're?

or am i buggin?

o yea co-sign

c'mon now you went too far...

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

Quick shot of a jesus we just finished up, i'll post some better pics later

168153_181846075173088_146167615407601_543488_2376564_n.jpg
pimp.gif
 Same mold as you guys' black resin piece? Will you guys be making these for order?
Yezzir! This piece was a recent custom order, we are currently taking inquiries.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Quick shot of a jesus we just finished up, i'll post some better pics later

168153_181846075173088_146167615407601_543488_2376564_n.jpg
pimp.gif
 Same mold as you guys' black resin piece? Will you guys be making these for order?
Yezzir! This piece was a recent custom order, we are currently taking inquiries.
Nvrmind............just check ur PMs.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

laugh.gif

kay.........you're?

or am i buggin?

o yea co-sign

"Playas !*@* up too...." -Mike Epps

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

laugh.gif

kay.........you're?

or am i buggin?

o yea co-sign

lol and lol.

the shirt is out of bounds.
if you get some Roc AF1s... you might as well throw on a rocawear jean suit and a durag and act like you peedi crack.

i can see Lax with a rocafella durag with the cape hanging off the back with a roc logo talkin bout "its cool cause memphis bleek didnt say anything"

Back
Top Bottom