**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Kingtre

50 cent

x2_40c9c4f

serious

what kind of watch is that?

Originally Posted by larolex

ag whats your jesus made of?that thing looks awful or is it just the pics

true...very awful....step yo game up or step aside....cough cough

Originally Posted by Al Audi

chloepauly.jpg

he iced up on the low...

Seen him on the Jimmy Kimmel show. I'm fairly sure that his watch is an iced out Rolex Day-Date II.....Boss. His bracelet looked beefy and his chain did too. I read somewhere that this guy and the Situation made BIG bucks last year, like $5 million each.

Originally Posted by jesuspieces

chloepauly.jpg

he iced up on the low...

Seen him on the Jimmy Kimmel show. I'm fairly sure that his watch is an iced out Rolex Day-Date II.....Boss. His bracelet looked beefy and his chain did too. I read somewhere that this guy and the Situation made BIG bucks last year, like $5 million each.

yah but after taxes and paying there agency fees....more like 3 million maybe...im sure they getting there jewelery for great deals...cause they advertise it was the manahattan jewel company in boston. By the way they are spending, they might go broke soon!!!...there 2 min of fame might be up....execept pauly d.....i think????

Originally Posted by PZIZZLE

chloepauly.jpg

he iced up on the low...

yah but after taxes and paying there agency fees....more like 3 million maybe...im sure they getting there jewelery for great deals...cause they advertise it was the manahattan jewel company in boston. By the way they are spending, they might go broke soon!!!...there 2 min of fame might be up....execept pauly d.....i think????
Situation made more money than Pauly D overall. there 2 mins of fame is actually different from say Antoine Dodson..they actually seeing millions.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

chloepauly.jpg

he iced up on the low...

Situation made more money than Pauly D overall. there 2 mins of fame is actually different from say Antoine Dodson..they actually seeing millions.
yah situation may have made more money...but Pauly D has a spinoff show....so thats gonna equal more millions for Pauly D....

ive been pondering copping a watch, my budget is around $1300/1500. with my budget i wanna try to get the best bang for my buck when it comes to quality of the watch.. any good suggestions from those with knowledge  would be  greatly appreciated.

so far ive looked at
BbQKfl6xijJRBu6.jpg
  simple/yet
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

ive been pondering copping a watch, my budget is around $1300/1500. with my budget i wanna try to get the best bang for my buck when it comes to quality of the watch.. any good suggestions from those with knowledge  would be  greatly appreciated.

so far ive looked at
BbQKfl6xijJRBu6.jpg
  simple/yet
smokin.gif

alot of places where i live...will take 25 to 30 percent off brietlings and various watches ....so you can still get a better watch yet  pay your 1500 doller budget....go in and say my buddy got 25 percent off...so and so.....works for me...(doesnt work at ifandco or any major jewerly store....but if u live in canada...eh?

he iced up on the low...

yah situation may have made more money...but Pauly D has a spinoff show....so thats gonna equal more millions for Pauly D....
I heard the boy Pauly D takin home 20k a night on that "celebrity DJ" hussle...

Why not cop a Hamilton. Quality movement, much better than a Gucci watch and save yourself some money. I'm pretty sure Tyga's herringbone is from JoBH too.

"true...very awful....step yo game up or step aside....cough cough"

Why haven't you posted your piece yet? Are you that dude riding Ben on his blog?

Originally Posted by Balla86

Why not cop a Hamilton. Quality movement, much better than a Gucci watch and save yourself some money. I'm pretty sure Tyga's herringbone is from JoBH too.

Why haven't you posted your piece yet? Are you that dude riding Ben on his blog?

Yah im that dude that over praised ben baller a little too much....why not?im a asian hiphop head.....and been around when the industry which i thought was mostly black and white. So when a cat like ben blogger comes along....its makes asian hiphop heads feel they can make it...ex FM ....but seriously dudes work is on point and quality over quantity...cough cough...weak jewelers...
Yes i did meet ben baller.....watch this clip by lil duval....it was kinda like Step 2 from this video.....pause....

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

he iced up on the low...

I heard the boy Pauly D takin home 20k a night on that "celebrity DJ" hussle...
Yeah dude is the REAL hustler since he CAN'T DJ, Girls Love him, and he'll STILL be pulling money. Way more than Mike

.it was kinda like Step 2 from this video.....pause....
So basically what you're admitting to is that you need to get off Ben's ****? 
sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by leejulien

.it was kinda like Step 2 from this video.....pause....
So basically what you're admitting to is that you need to get off Ben's ****? 
sick.gif
roll.gif
#nohomo

Back
Top Bottom