**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

2d436c6a45736dded61fc6e6be547c772d942161.pjpg

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

People who have been in business for generations and forever closing down shop. It's not just falling in my lap anymore

I'm seeing some of my customers looking really bad, not shaving, driving throw away whips, but still copping ice on the low but say "if I look like i'm doin bad, then cats won't ask to borrow money"
the first statement is sad as a reflection of the economy but the second statement may be a microcosm of how we got here
grin.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
If you mean that we got where we are from borrowing too much money, then I agree with you.\

What is that thing with the bullet supposed to be?^^^

Originally Posted by oo206oo

For real, what the hell is that?

Word, all I see is a bullet surrounded by metal and stones. The settling of the stone is on point (of course) but what is it.

is that like a city or something? id say a state, but that silhouette isnt really all recognizable.

!!*# its hideous, regardless of what it is. work is on point though. i like the way the stones are set in the chain, but rubies/red stones always lookgaudy/lame to me.

Originally Posted by cquan05

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cats�is startin to�take gettin in shape more serious. imma go check some wale mixtapes just cuz he said "i needa put on some muscle mass"
��

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cats�is startin to�take gettin in shape more serious. imma go check some wale mixtapes just cuz he said "i needa put on some muscle mass"
��

WTH?
laugh.gif
NH? You should check out Wale mixtapes cause he's nice,not cause he wants to put on muscle

And yeah, what is that JoBH piece? At first glance I thought it was a Chamillitary piece but nah

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

��
thats suspect my dude.re-evaluate what you typed.

cycoviZion

it "sparked" interest in his music for me. i never really got around to checkin his music and that gave me more a reason. seems like a coo dude also.

PolosandDunks I know what i said. guess you didnt watch the vid.

I was looking at those indmix pictures... I saw somebody with a medallion that was a big letter D. I was going to post it, but I couldn't think of a way ofshowing a man with a big D piece without it coming out wrong - pause that, too.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I was looking at those indmix pictures... I saw somebody with a medallion that was a big letter D. I was going to post it, but I couldn't think of a way of showing a man with a big D piece without it coming out wrong - pause that, too.
lol cats make everything on NT suspect.
dudes are funny

maybe its his first initial.

DSC_0103%20copy.jpg

true religion plaid flannel western shirt in turqoise
pimp.gif

lmao at the D pendant. maybe if he would have been more creative or scripted the letter it might have looked better.

i agree with the true religion flannels. they all been looking
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Do invisible set diamonds fall out easier than other type of settings?

Yes. I had a small cross before and the stones got knocked loose easily. Invisible setting has the metal hold the stone towards the the bottom, so it's notas secure as a channel or prong setting.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Do invisible set diamonds fall out easier than other type of settings?

Yes. I had a small cross before and the stones got knocked loose easily. Invisible setting has the metal hold the stone towards the the bottom, so it's not as secure as a channel or prong setting.

Kinda, but Invisible set isnt really held by any "metal" each stone is male and female on each side and they fit together holding eachother..........If done right no they shouldnt fall out and in some cases hold better then some cheap "prong" settings

Back
Top Bottom