**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

30af66t.jpg

blowing money fast.....If I Owned this chain it would be YMF

Originally Posted by PZ

Originally Posted by Kingtre

30t6p3b.gif
give me some time...i grow like a bad habit..puff puff pass...
thats gotta be some kind of record tho...banished then back on the same page
laugh.gif

1) lets work on resizing and maybe rotating some of these pix (ask ninjahood how -he managed to figure it out after a few years)
2) post your setup - thats what the thread is about really...its one thing if you wanna be lowkey BUT you cant really talk about what you got and not post a pic
3) you dont have to respond to EVERY post ...this is not your blog or personal thread
4) enough with the lame pix...post jewels or whatever but trying to get at people to make a name for yourself is gonna get you the treatment

Why is everyone reporting that this watch is new when all the photos of Kanye with it are old and he doesn't even really look like that anymore?

original.jpg

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Why is everyone reporting that this watch is new when all the photos of Kanye with it are old and he doesn't even really look like that anymore?
yea that threw me off too- sounds like some mediatakeout reporting
laugh.gif

i def seen that watch...or at least one with some1s face like that awhile back...

Originally Posted by MoneyGrowsOnTreez

Usher has a face watch like that

laugh.gif
yea i think that's who it was...back in one of these volumes...

i dont think anybody ever paid 180k for one of them watches...if this is new news then kanye prob GOT paid to act like he copped...

An 18k gold breitling bentely 6.75 is worth more in gold value alone then that POS Tired @@* watch

Originally Posted by larolex

An 18k gold breitling bentely 6.75 is worth more in gold value alone then that POS Tired @@* watch

Barolex dont matter how much gold...but the rarity of the watch....but yes this watch is crap

tonight 12am pacific time....i will show the JESUS>>>>
pimp.gif

10xtw6a.jpg

Before Jesus was frozen in the snow. Hanz and CHewy to the resuce.......part 2.....next week

roll.gif
roll.gif

I didnt even think about that. But now that I look at it how is the bail standing straight up? and its standing on the littlest corner? Now im no physics expert, But I cant get the bail to stand up on my pendant for more than a second without leaning on the piece.

Staxx ima give him credit for atleast trying to make it believeable by writing pz on the boxes in the back. I think that was meant to be his tag. But the Jesus is defying physics back there.

So until further proof ima have to say.......................................
youneedmorepeople.jpg

Back
Top Bottom