**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

StaXX wrote:
Definitely a troll..

roll.gif

Feel me

Went down to the diamond district in NYC yesterday and visited the Joe Rodeo showroom. They seemed to have some pretty solid pieces but I don't really know much about jewels. Do these guys really make quality pieces?

Originally Posted by 200biz

Diddy-Sean-Combs-Carrera-Daytona-1-Sunglasses-black-gold.jpg

I've been looking for a simple bottom row grill like this for a while, what kinda price am I looking?
I spoke to L.A.X bout it and he said ask Zahir but he ain't been in here for a minute!

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Went down to the diamond district in NYC yesterday and visited the Joe Rodeo showroom. They seemed to have some pretty solid pieces but I don't really know much about jewels. Do these guys really make quality pieces?
Hollow and low quality stones last time I checked. But they make good money since they supply a lot of jewelers with affordable jewels.

Wentdown to the diamond district in NYC yesterday and visited the Joe Rodeoshowroom. They seemed to have some pretty solid pieces but I don'treally know much about jewels. Do these guys really make quality pieces?
Hollowand low quality stones last time I checked. But they make good moneysince they supply a lot of jewelers with affordable jewels.
Was looking to pick up a set of earrings for about $700-1000.Any places you'd recommend?

Wentdown to the diamond district in NYC yesterday and visited the Joe Rodeoshowroom. They seemed to have some pretty solid pieces but I don'treally know much about jewels. Do these guys really make quality pieces?
Hollowand low quality stones last time I checked. But they make good moneysince they supply a lot of jewelers with affordable jewels.
Was looking to pick up a set of earrings for about $700-1000.Any places you'd recommend?

Depends on what you want. White Diamonds are pretty much out of the equation at that price if you want something of quality. Maybe look at Moissanites if you want something that shines and dances for a few hundred dollars. If you like black diamonds there's some decent options at that price. Check with your local shops.

Back
Top Bottom