**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Oh Noes!! You know more about working out!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

You win.

2gu00vc.jpg

me annoying ben baller....i honestly thought Slauson steve and JEFF aka el jefe created him though computer generated graphics to be the front MAN for IFANDCO....
2l269x.jpg

me annoying chuckie the setter

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Frank was it you or KingTre who got a nice pair of diamond earrings from Ben I think can you post them and price.

Probably Tre. I don't wear earrings.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Who cares if he has a Jesus piece or not. Frank, post untagged pics of your man. I need a new phone BG bruh.
laugh.gif
I don't like posting untagged pics since I had someone stole my pics off NT like 5 years ago and used it for an eBay auction. Same thing happened with lax (tv johnny even left his tag visible), RFX, and ben.

Spoiler [+]

marce that cross is ill chains cool as well, i had a cross like that in rose gold awhile back so i rhodiumed it all white came out better

PZiZZLE, You're a corn ball fam... And whats with the Voyeur-sneak-attack pics of Ben?....Creepy...

Just chill and post your jewels....Your Posts are like a BING.com commercial....Just everywhere with it
laugh.gif

Rapper Kanye West celebrated his recent resurgence and the success of his latest album My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, by purchasing a custom made exclusive 18k yellow gold Tiret Watch.

The expensive piece of jewelry, which costed about $180,000, is 18k gold with over 8 karats of yellow, black, brown and white diamonds, which were cut and placed to form an image of Kanye West.

According to The Luxist it took Tiret over five months to create the dial itself.

Last month, R&B singer Usher commissioned Tiret to make a one-of-a-kind watch with his own image on it as well, at a price tag of around $250,000.

Originally Posted by PZIZZLE

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

nice chain and cross
i seen this chain...its from tranx nyc eh? looks nice and unique....
Thanks man...I have bought jewelry from Trax in the past but this chain and cross I bought individually from 2 other sellers on eBay 

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

PZiZZLE, You're a corn ball fam... And whats with the Voyeur-sneak-attack pics of Ben?....Creepy...

Just chill and post your jewels....Your Posts are like a BING.com commercial....Just everywhere with it
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I called it...i knew son would get banished or get roasted and be the end of this volume- i wonder if Ben got a retraining order

Rapper Kanye West celebrated his recent resurgence and the success of his latest album My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, by purchasing a custom made exclusive 18k yellow gold Tiret Watch.
isnt this that company that Dame Dash was trying to buy or did buy? maybe im getting the name confused...i remember one of those mixtapes where every interlude was a infomercial for another product he was selling, watches, prokeds, ceo, rocawear, the film comapny etc
laugh.gif

Was looking to pick up a set of earrings for about $700-1000.Any places you'd recommend?

Depends on what you want. White Diamonds are pretty much out of the equation at that price if you want something of quality. Maybe look at Moissanites if you want something that shines and dances for a few hundred dollars. If you like black diamonds there's some decent options at that price. Check with your local shops.

this aint really true...i mean if your talking about solitaries then yea maybe but with clusters you can get something decent for that or a little more....the size might not be huge and they wont be VVS but what is? also you didnt mention what style you want...those joints with the pave or micro pave will be real cheap-

and theres been alot of Moiss talk again recently? did the price come down alot? cause know before they were cheaper but not THAT far off from diamonds

Frank was it you or KingTre who got a nice pair of diamond earrings from Ben I think can you post them and price.
i got a pair of yellow/white clusters from him- i'll check for pix on this comp if not i'll post em up later...as far as price you now how that goes...at this point im sure they have em in stock in the display case so the price will be more than fair and worth every penny
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom