**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

yo, it’s already proven I got them birds moving
all I do is win I’m allergic to losing
yeah, yellow gold cuban
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

The LV chain is fake. Diamond mpire made that joint, they even have a video of it up on YouTube.

As far as jewelry at the gym, I've only had my chain on once and I just set it on the bleachers at the other end of the basketball courts where I was playing at.
Are you saying Diamond Empire make fakes? or the LV chain isn't really made by LV.

748214_o.gif

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

finished this up for a client they wanted a Mario star like pharrells but with an arizona twist (hence the cactus instead of the mouth and orange eyes) and they came up with this...
2lcnprr.jpg

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

OosOA.png
wow, props to him for bein so comfortable with himself....guess money and fame will do that
that is a pretty serious case of pseudogynecomastia
im sayin ross is big but he isnt THAT big

drug use...........over weight...................assuming fast food an a poor diet, an a clear sign of lack of exercise.

his PH levels in the body gotta be bad. so put it like this, even if he wasnt obese hed prolly have a fatty pectorals for an avg sized man (what we call someone who is skinny and fat). his testosterone levels are in the dumps.

nice jewelry though 
pimp.gif

That chain looks like garbage. "Relatively clear" diamonds...ehhh. Shop around. See if Mo @ Icebox, laxrolex, Shayan, or Ben can get you a better deal.

Back
Top Bottom