**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Can someone tell me what Breit this might be?
l_ca8f1aabd2a3a9f0c503261ff9bccf65.jpg

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

OosOA.png
wow, props to him for bein so comfortable with himself....guess money and fame will do that
that is a pretty serious case of pseudogynecomastia
im sayin ross is big but he isnt THAT big

drug use...........over weight...................assuming fast food an a poor diet, an a clear sign of lack of exercise.

his PH levels in the body gotta be bad. so put it like this, even if he wasnt obese hed prolly have a fatty pectorals for an avg sized man (what we call someone who is skinny and fat). his testosterone levels are in the dumps.

nice jewelry though 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Originally Posted by ninjahood

So I want some new stud earings but cant afford some real diamond ones. Opinions on copping moissanite studs?
how many ct?

2 or 3 ct TW
my opinion ; go for some diamond cluster earrings instead of faking the fizzle.

Originally Posted by UPT88

Originally Posted by ninjahood

how many ct?

2 or 3 ct TW

Are moiss really considered fake? I'm to old to do clusters! Not looking for any huge Cam'ron size joints. Just simple nice size studs I can wear everyday.I have 1ct TW pair now that are just to small.

http://ifandco.com/customjewelry/cache/pics/gallery_448-l_595.jpg

2 or 3 ct TW

Are moiss really considered fake? I'm to old to do clusters! Not looking for any huge Cam'ron size joints. Just simple nice size studs I can wear everyday.I have 1ct TW pair now that are just to small.
not them clusters that camron be rocking, more like these,

Moissonites are definitely not considered fake. I think it's a great alternative if you don't have the money or don't like the idea of diamonds.

2 or 3 ct TW

get da moissanite...its not a FAKE diamond, it is its OWN stone in its OWN right.....plus you get a 2-3 ct tw and its gonna look like light bulbs
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom