**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Cronic, how did u know that? Although I am on my way out of that business and about to completely change career paths into something that Ive always wanted to do...

rakim, I paid about 11k +!* for the AP Royal Oak Offshore about a year ago which was a steal. Since then they have only gone up in price, I can get 15-16k easy for it right now If I wanted to, but its prob my favorite watch out of the group....The build quality on it is by far the best on it. The quality on the Franck Muller is not even close to the AP, although I love the design of the Franck.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Cronic, how did u know that? Although I am on my way out of that business and about to completely change career paths into something that Ive always wanted to do...

rakim, I paid about 11k +!* for the AP Royal Oak Offshore about a year ago which was a steal. Since then they have only gone up in price, I can get 15-16k easy for it right now If I wanted to, but its prob my favorite watch out of the group....The build quality on it is by far the best on it. The quality on the Franck Muller is not even close to the AP, although I love the design of the Franck.
Truth%2Bis%2Bout%2Bthere.jpg

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

i thought it as common knowledge that u owned one.
one question tho. whats your ethnicity if you dont mind answering.

Back
Top Bottom