**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Unless of course that is NLV's piece, I am referring to the gentelman with the gold shield on the previous page

you must have been sitting there going ham on that F5 button
laugh.gif

i see what your saying now tho

Originally Posted by Kingtre

nerd.gif
thought that was NLV

somebody was lurking either here or BBs site - didnt 206 design it

Not saying that homeboy wasnt lurking the site but it is just the NHL logo

Heres my updated watch collection, havent posted it in a while... Just picked up the solid yellow 18k Breitling Bentley GT a few days ago, pretty limited and out of production.....
2r5yzj8.jpg

29gbymv.jpg

e0hlpt.jpg

dnzf50.jpg

Yea the gold Rolex and Breitling are racking !!!! Jeezy watch is racking as well the pendant I'm not impressed off

thanks for the compliments....

the stainless 6.75 Bentley I think i paid about 5500 for a few years ago

The yellow GT came up a few days ago, I wasnt looking for it but it was too good of a deal to pass on caus I know I can make a few stacks on it easy whenever I wanna sell it.... Retail is about 41k on it, dude threw me such a good deal I had to take it.... They usually seem to go from mid 20s to 30s preowned online, heres one for 26k
http://www.essential-watc...lack-Dial-22968-5-w.aspx

I paid roughly half of that, I only buy all my watches used with boxes and papers, at prices where I know I can at least break even if not profit when/if I decide to sell em later on, LAX taught me about the watch game and how to never lose like you always do with jewelry....I had a couple other different Breits and Rolexes that I flipped for profits in the past 2 years....l

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by Kingtre

nerd.gif
thought that was NLV

somebody was lurking either here or BBs site - didnt 206 design it

Not saying that homeboy wasnt lurking the site but it is just the NHL logo
guess so but the way the pendant is hung and everything...just looks like a clone...kinda like when joey had the I95 piece..we started seein them pop up everywhere....its a common highway sign but until that point it wasnt on every other dude - nice to see it in yellow tho...want some closeups

laugh.gif
i dont know why mayweather insists on wearing that iced out ipod case + headphones in the club - son is shimmering tho
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
bigL - that yellow breit is silly

BigLescobar wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im more impressed by this than a dude like money may or birdman at the end of the day

regular ppl gettin money who arent just entertainers or athletes.

Back
Top Bottom