**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

cTGyX.jpg

That bang bang lifestyle
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by YMCMB

fedhjs.jpg

b8phfm.jpg
why is the @ the bail?
thats been confusing the hell out of me.

and did meek and ross merge into one person and thats the guy?
It seems the "@" was added so the piece could be written off as a "promotional" item for tax purposes.

If yall haven't caught on by now, most rappers cop a piece and write it off as a business expense.

Dropping all that cash on bang bang +++$ still confuses me; instead of getting stupidly big fake pieces and being charged $$$$$ for, why don't they just tone it down and get something that's actually worth something but not as brolic and ridiculous obviously

Honestly its like mustle cars everyone has there opinion. Some people bash mustang and I have seen a few mustang !+%# on a Chevrolet and camaro in a live race. It's personal preface .Some of the big pieces I like they are original and creative. But if your just doing dumb stuff for mo reason I tend to frown on it because you seem board and just wasting money. Some small joints look real weak and tacky so it could go either way. Do I think frenchie is in vvs hell no but he may be SI1 so in my book he would b decent but to Jacob he may feel different . Now if your cloudy as I don't know what and extra light on weight you just embarrassing yourself at least try to get something that least looks like cost what you paid.

Originally Posted by Flyguy

Honestly its like mustle cars everyone has there opinion. Some people bash mustang and I have seen a few mustang !+%# on a Chevrolet and camaro in a live race. It's personal preface .Some of the big pieces I like they are original and creative. But if your just doing dumb stuff for mo reason I tend to frown on it because you seem board and just wasting money. Some small joints look real weak and tacky so it could go either way. Do I think frenchie is in vvs hell no but he may be SI1 so in my book he would b decent but to Jacob he may feel different . Now if your cloudy as I don't know what and extra light on weight you just embarrassing yourself at least try to get something that least looks like cost what you paid.

God bless you brother ..

Originally Posted by HARM

Originally Posted by Flyguy

God bless you brother ..
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom