**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

251265f4d96a5d2ec57b057ea40f8a533e62493c.jpg

def26504656ead59c27b347fea4dd6bb21bb89fb.jpg

5f826cc4896c9d57cd7b6e715bc846549762755d.jpg

5091624360dbcbb87e748e4956e2c2a6fbc97a10.jpg

no offense, but that watch looks like a straight knock off of the Gucci digital, and I'm not the only one who sees that immediately. 

Originally Posted by jesuspieces

Originally Posted by Prada G

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

^ No one said thank you...

laugh.gif

Word.

Those BSM chains look mad stupid (in a bad way).

I would be embarrassed to wear that garbage.
I'm sure you'd be pretty damn happy to be wearing that actually.
So you know me better than me?
Flocka can keep his bang bang chains.

JBH > Ben Baller

JBH>Ben Baller? Are you crazy, JBH looks like sh*t straight from icedoutgear, corny and cheap looking.

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

JBH>Ben Baller? Are you crazy, JBH looks like sh*t straight from icedoutgear, corny and cheap looking.

So cheap and corny that the LA Lakers got them to make their NBA Championship rings.

Both JBH and Ben do great work.

I've seen some IF&Co pieces that looked kinda funny and some JBH jewels that were off too. But then again I've seen a bunch of their pieces that were absolutely flawless. Alot of times they make pieces to customers specs and at the end of the day that's really what matters. Remember that funky bug eyed Jesus Piece that was posted a while back?? It looked horrendous to me but Id put anything that the customer thought it was the toughest Piece they've ever seen.

That bug eyed Jesus piece that you're referring to, if I'm thinking about the same one with 1 carat eyes, looks like a Rafaello & Co/Aviannes piece. They have the same setting on the hair on top (non wavy) and have the same bail. But everyone has their garbage pieces. Just look at Jacob's map of NY for Busta 
sick.gif

Almost every jeweler is capable of doing good work these days with the technology available. Hell, even those dudes making those Tony the Tiger pieces do nice setting. Just a matter of budget. 

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by CJ863

young 
pimp.gif

248531.jpg

All I see is three dudes who are seeking attention, forget the jewels.
You can look  right through Nelly's shades and see in that mans eyes... There's a cry for help...
Someone help that man. 

Originally Posted by needemjs

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Nelly has more paper than everyone in that room put together, literally. 
Word.

some dudes be thinkin Nelly strugglin.
Really? Id think out of the 3 ludacris would have the most
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

Why are we gossiping about which afro-american has more money than the other?

because dudes up there was talking about how they are struggling. Ludacris probably has made more money recently thanks to Justin Beiber. But overall, Nelly probably has more.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by cs02132

Originally Posted by needemjs

Word.

some dudes be thinkin Nelly strugglin.
Really? Id think out of the 3 ludacris would have the most
nerd.gif
Ludacris has more money than Nelly.

no wayyyy.. Nelly is paaaaiiiiiidddd. his residual checks every quarter are huuuuuuuge. not to mention dude owns hella real estate. smart investments >>> than having @+#!*$+$ moive parts every few years.. a good friend worked with him on a few big tracks and his checks every quarter are stupid. so i could only imagine what Nelly's getting.. all in all Nelly > Luda by far..

Back
Top Bottom