**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

None of them are struggling for money thats for sure

But their music?
Nothing but STRUGGLE BARS.

Fam you have a Riff Raff quote in you sig. Who gives a damn bout who's music u feeling

Originally Posted by tyisny

But their music?

Fam you have a Riff Raff quote in you sig. Who gives a damn bout who's music u feeling
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
*tears*

Originally Posted by dboulders

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by cs02132

Really? Id think out of the 3 ludacris would have the most
nerd.gif
Ludacris has more money than Nelly.

no wayyyy.. Nelly is paaaaiiiiiidddd. his residual checks every quarter are huuuuuuuge. not to mention dude owns hella real estate. smart investments >>> than having @+#!*$+$ moive parts every few years.. a good friend worked with him on a few big tracks and his checks every quarter are stupid. so i could only imagine what Nelly's getting.. all in all Nelly > Luda by far..

Word. Cats just don't know. This dude is still eating off Country Grammar money. Not to mention his recent hits like Gone ft. Kelly and Just a Dream. Hell he might have Birdman money.

for real, guy almost went DIAMOND off of country grammar...and nellyville did not suffer from a sophomore slump in terms of sales.

Originally Posted by tyisny

But their music?

My sig> Luda,Nelly and Jeezy last "hit"

Boi

And I never questioned no ones money so fall back with that.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Ludacris has more money than Nelly.

no wayyyy.. Nelly is paaaaiiiiiidddd. his residual checks every quarter are huuuuuuuge. not to mention dude owns hella real estate. smart investments >>> than having @+#!*$+$ moive parts every few years.. a good friend worked with him on a few big tracks and his checks every quarter are stupid. so i could only imagine what Nelly's getting.. all in all Nelly > Luda by far..

Word. Cats just don't know. This dude is still eating off Country Grammar money. Not to mention his recent hits like Gone ft. Kelly and Just a Dream. Hell he might have Birdman money.

its true son.. if im not mistaken country grammer went diamond or damn near diamond. and "hot in here" sold some crazy numbers. and i know the dude that ghost wrote that joint, and im telling you that dude gets $$$$$$$ every 4 months from that one joint alone!!! like i said before i could only imagine what Nelly get since he's gettin most of the publishing $ off that song.

and that big sean lion is
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

its true son.. if im not mistaken country grammer went diamond or damn near diamond. and "hot in here" sold some crazy numbers. and i know the dude that ghost wrote that joint, and im telling you that dude gets $$$$$$$ every 4 months from that one joint alone!!! like i said before i could only imagine what Nelly get since he's gettin most of the publishing $ off that song.

and that big sean lion is
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

You dont have to spill the beans but just give a range like 50-100K?

embarassed.gif
should've stuck to song writing like I did in HS.

I read an article a while back that talked about Nelly owning a piece of an NBA franchise. It also said that Nelly has made some major real estate moves in downtown St. Louis and owns businesses and stuff. Apple Bottoms was also his and that was everywhere a while back.

to keep it funky about Nelly.
he is not CRAZY PAID ANYMORE.

he has bread, not the longest bread like he used to. FACT

my boy Jay E ate off that album more than Nelly did.

that is my friend friend for real. he produced damn near the entire album and every single including "Country Grammar"

he ate crazy off that album, the residual royalties are cool, but they aren't what they used to be. and they stopped getting crazy about 4 years ago and that's still a long run.

Nelly isn't in the top 20 I'd say as far as money in hip hop. don't pull up some research forbes bogus bs either, (they said Chamillionaire was worth like 11 mill, same with Yung Joc)

he didn't make the smartest investments, but also the cost of living in the STL isn't %+*+

Nelly isn't going to go starving anytime soon, but he's like an NBA cat who doesn't want to spend money during a lock out. he don't have a lot of money coming in.

like, show money now is crazier and more guaranteed than that soundscan money, publishing is definitely a nice way to get a check, but it's just different times.

Drake got more paper than Nelly and didn't sell anywhere near the albums he did. but back then it was unheard of to see a hip hop star with Airline Endorsements and so much other stuff.  

to keep this relevant to jewels... I know that I won't be hot forever, but this is the best few months of my entire career, best year of my career too and I'm stacking and spending way less than I did when I was pushing RR's and other crazy whips, etc. but I know this wave can end, meanwhile, i'm grabbing every dollar and putting my name on a lot of money.

peace

and we need a new thread

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

to keep it funky about Nelly.
he is not CRAZY PAID ANYMORE.

he has bread, not the longest bread like he used to. FACT

my boy Jay E ate off that album more than Nelly did.

that is my friend friend for real. he produced damn near the entire album and every single including "Country Grammar"

he ate crazy off that album, the residual royalties are cool, but they aren't what they used to be. and they stopped getting crazy about 4 years ago and that's still a long run.

Nelly isn't in the top 20 I'd say as far as money in hip hop. don't pull up some research forbes bogus bs either, (they said Chamillionaire was worth like 11 mill, same with Yung Joc)

he didn't make the smartest investments, but also the cost of living in the STL isn't %+*+

Nelly isn't going to go starving anytime soon, but he's like an NBA cat who doesn't want to spend money during a lock out. he don't have a lot of money coming in.

like, show money now is crazier and more guaranteed than that soundscan money, publishing is definitely a nice way to get a check, but it's just different times.

Drake got more paper than Nelly and didn't sell anywhere near the albums he did. but back then it was unheard of to see a hip hop star with Airline Endorsements and so much other stuff.  

to keep this relevant to jewels... I know that I won't be hot forever, but this is the best few months of my entire career, best year of my career too and I'm stacking and spending way less than I did when I was pushing RR's and other crazy whips, etc. but I know this wave can end, meanwhile, i'm grabbing every dollar and putting my name on a lot of money.

peace

and we need a new thread

you know alot,but no sir.

Originally Posted by larolex

ny was crazy thanks for holding me down dboulders...pics coming soon

you already know brody
pimp.gif
 alot of B.I.G. things in store
nerd.gif

edit: i wasnt gonna post any pics but @##@ it.. ive been on a search for a Tito and after searching around i got into contact with Manny a.k.a. Tito the Jeweler. Long story short i linked up with NT's very own LAX.. and he made a couple pieces that i wont post for me and my good friend Lil Cease.. nuff said peep some pics.. hit up LAX for more info.

I have never been one to count someone else money but Drake having more loot then Nelly is just ridicules. Even if Nelly spends stupid he has sold over 20 million albums in the US alone.He also owned a small percentage of the Bobcats before MJ bought them put, Apple Bottoms, Pimp Juice energy drink, and all types of other endorsements. Nelly prob made more in his feature in the longest yard then Drake has in his whole acting career.I'm sure if Nelly was a Icee Fresh customer it would be a different story.

If the Grillz video was shot at IF & Co, the jocking would be endless. But Ben's a standup dude, no shots fired 
laugh.gif

Edit: Holy !@#$, Lax made a mold out of that?

My lord that Jesus piece is fire. My favorite is still the one kanye has that is all gold without diamonds. How much would one of those cost roughly? Like 10 grand?

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

I have never been one to count someone else money but Drake having more loot then Nelly is just ridicules. Even if Nelly spends stupid he has sold over 20 million albums in the US alone.He also owned a small percentage of the Bobcats before MJ bought them put, Apple Bottoms, Pimp Juice energy drink, and all types of other endorsements. Nelly prob made more in his feature in the longest yard then Drake has in his whole acting career.[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm sure if Nelly was a Icee Fresh customer it would be a different story.[/color]
this

If the Grillz video was shot at IF & Co, the jocking would be endless. But Ben's a standup dude, no shots fired 
laugh.gif

Edit: Holy !@#$, Lax made a mold out of that?

Nah LAX didn't make a mold off that. He MADE that actual piece. I'm very happy with it & I'll post some other pics soon. I've already gotten a few pm's so Hit up LAX for price and any other info

Back
Top Bottom