**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I hate to say it, but getting tags with your kid's names is getting played out quick. Even when I get older and move away from the big piece, if I have the bread I'd just rock a tennis chain. But that's just me. 
As someone who's had both, a tennis chain is actually the one that gets played out quicker...
They're too gaudy for an everyday dude.

Better to have something smaller with meaning behind it.

Originally Posted by pdot

I hate to say it, but getting tags with your kid's names is getting played out quick. Even when I get older and move away from the big piece, if I have the bread I'd just rock a tennis chain. But that's just me. 
As someone who's had both, a tennis chain is actually the one that gets played out quicker...

I still kept a white sapphire tennis chain and a black one I got from LAX, theyre good caus theyre small and you can wear them with nicer things....
Dog tags are still dope to me even though theyre old,   pdots ones are custom of the shape of a kid if I remmeber correctly, I remember really liking the design of them alot, came out real nice, can you post the pics?

Also when it comes to jewelry, rock what you like and what fits your tastes ,dont worry about if its in fashion or gonna get "played out" ....

To most people Jacob & Co. watches are not in style anymore, but I still rock mine proudly because back when the all white JC-30 came out in like 2003 it was crazy money and I fell in love with the design and look of it and said when I get the chance Im gonna get it and a few years later I did,  to this day Ive never gotten sick of it....I was just always a fan of it....its a shame the watch itself of a piece of crap movement wise

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

I still kept a white sapphire tennis chain and a black one I got from LAX, theyre good caus theyre small and you can wear them with nicer things....
Dog tags are still dope to me even though theyre old,   pdots ones are custom of the shape of a kid if I remmeber correctly, I remember really liking the design of them alot, came out real nice, can you post the pics?

Also when it comes to jewelry, rock what you like and what fits your tastes ,dont worry about if its in fashion or gonna get "played out" ....

To most people Jacob & Co. watches are not in style anymore, but I still rock mine proudly because back when the all white JC-30 came out in like 2003 it was crazy money and I fell in love with the design and look of it and said when I get the chance Im gonna get it and a few years later I did,  to this day Ive never gotten sick of it....I was just always a fan of it....its a shame the watch itself of a piece of crap movement wise

Well said. I am also a fan of Jacob watches.

Rose gold setup
roseap.jpg

Originally Posted by larolex

"^yep. the size dimensions look off. Also the craftmanship on some of the crowns looks poor "

are you referring to mines? it was a jacob...

No. I was referring to the pics with all the crowns.

That's why I like black diamonds... I can wear my black diamond tennis & not feel like I'm being too flashy.
Here's my tags (old pics)...

wbozv8.jpg

16jj2xi.jpg

Other one has a 'B' on the back. My son's initials are GB.

One question where do you guys wear these chains too? events? pumping gas?parties? shopping? i'd like one for for the future all gold of course. but don't know where i would wear it.

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

One question where do you guys wear these chains too? events? pumping gas?parties? shopping? i'd like one for for the future all gold of course. but don't know where i would wear it.

maybe you just like the idea of having a chain, its not for everyone

That's why I like black diamonds... I can wear my black diamond tennis & not feel like I'm being too flashy.
Here's my tags (old pics)...

wbozv8.jpg

16jj2xi.jpg

Other one has a 'B' on the back. My son's initials are GB.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

IF & Co. not playing at all!

I would fly to LA to get my Jewelry from there and I'm from Brooklyn!

Ben, out of all the pieces your company and you made, are their some pieces you didn't like creating?

going to new york for a few days, does anyone know good p;laces to go in the diamond district? like good places that were around for a while maybe did some hip hop jewls?

Back
Top Bottom