**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

^hong kong china manufactured pieces, once a stone falls out dominoe effect comes into place, btw I had that "C" piece in my hand

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

why do rappers wear TWO iced out watches??
30t6p3b.gif

this baffles my mind as well

They'll never truly be sure what time it is...

Originally Posted by larolex

^hong kong china manufactured pieces, once a stone falls out dominoe effect comes into place, btw I had that "C" piece in my hand

That's the Chicago Cubs logo!

i dont understand the hate on hong kong, you're telling me a whole country that births tycoons.. real tycoons doesnt have a decent jeweller??
i refuse to believe that

I appreciate all the love...
Actually, thinking of downsizing the tags to a miniature version that I can wear 24/7.

Nice chain pdot- sorry if in being intrusive but what would a chain like that cost me I've been searching for one ever since my figaro got stolen.

Just got in two Datejust II's 41mm with original diamond dials one is "Silver" and one is "Rhodium"
14m49y0.jpg

25tvmgw.jpg

"Rhodium"

x1dd6o.jpg

"Silver"

15i0v8w.jpg

2yl8aq8.png

didn't know there was two clipse pieces, always wondered why malice never wore his (unless if was geezy's). always wanted to see a picture of both brothers wearing the pieces.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by SAjewelry

Just got in two Datejust II's 41mm with original diamond dials one is "Silver" and one is "Rhodium"
25tvmgw.jpg
Very nice, never seen this one before.

Yeah I used to have a silver one in stock but never the rhodium color.  I think I'm just gonna keep it for myself as my day to day for a little

lol @ ninja

yeah, there were 2 clipse pieces.... the one with the franco heavier and better made
wink.gif
lol is ours. the other is jacobs.
the rest is pretty much my work

damn Geezy. damn. he got life

Back
Top Bottom