**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by YMCMB

k16l2o.jpg
is that a key to an R8

yep, I don't know how many of y'all been following my blog for a while, but it's the old r8 I had a few years ago, the one I won DUB show with. I sub-leased it out and had to personally repo the car back. I need to sell it soon because I rarely drive it and it's been a few months now.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

ben let me get that datejust for the low
smile.gif

I don't see a datejust.... but I do see a datejust II 41mm big face lol
the low is still kinda high.

I said this on twitter.....

if I woulda copped big face day date II's (41mm gold rolex's) for what they were hitting for in late 2009 and early 2010 and wore them everyday and had them sit.... they'd be going for a PROFIT of around $5,000 each easy.

I won't even tell you what LAX had a yachtmaster II for me when Jonas wanted it smh 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

Originally Posted by BgL2687

ben let me get that datejust for the low
smile.gif

I don't see a datejust.... but I do see a datejust II 41mm big face lol
the low is still kinda high.

I said this on twitter.....

if I woulda copped big face day date II's (41mm gold rolex's) for what they were hitting for in late 2009 and early 2010 and wore them everyday and had them sit.... they'd be going for a PROFIT of around $5,000 each easy.

I won't even tell you what LAX had a yachtmaster II for me when Jonas wanted it smh 
ohwell.gif
definitely..I've been checking out ebay and bay area craigslist, I have yet to find one under 7k.  I went into tourneau and they were asking for 8k+.  For that money I'd rather get an old day-date.

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

yep, I don't know how many of y'all been following my blog for a while, but it's the old r8 I had a few years ago, the one I won DUB show with. I sub-leased it out and had to personally repo the car back. I need to sell it soon because I rarely drive it and it's been a few months now.
haha, i was thinkin if i had a lac, bmw, and audi, the audi would have to be an R8

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

I got the same Cadillac remote, some lip balm, and a handful of Sharpies. Almost there.

o yea, what are the sharpies for?

Ben used to go more Ham a few years back. The chains in that pic look anorexic and the watches are ice-less compared to back then. 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Ben used to go more Ham a few years back. The chains in that pic look anorexic and the watches are ice-less compared to back then. 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Cosign... Step your game up brah.

I have a lot of loose 10-14k gold pieces and I want to do some custom stuff. Would it make sense to have it melted down and made into something new or just sell it outright for cash towards a new piece?

R8 he don't even give a damn about. Yea, they don't call him Baller for nothin...
True.

Back
Top Bottom