**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

df97a5f4646e11e2b4f022000a1f9ac6_7.jpg

It would be nice to see some fresh takes on the classics..or anything different for that matter..

Yeezys murakami Jesus
Big Sean's lion peace

Noones really doing anything different, dudes stay biting yeezy Hard..It's annoying how blatant it is now..
When he rocked that super huge Cuban bracelet all of a sudden everyone's rockin em..

It would be nice to see some fresh takes on the classics..or anything different for that matter..

Yeezys murakami Jesus
Big Sean's lion peace

Noones really doing anything different, dudes stay biting yeezy Hard..It's annoying how blatant it is now..
When he rocked that super huge Cuban bracelet all of a sudden everyone's rockin em..
nas+hip+hop+is+dead.jpg

@jc yeah they never fell off in the east coast but you never
Seen atl cats and west coast cars rocking Cubans like that.
In the mid 2000s everybody was Franco out. To me only fat joe in the last 6yrs was going
Hard with Cubans white gold his multi color one. It's def wan the best chains
Ever. Just these trendy rappers biting is corny. Nobody switching it up

@jc yeah they never fell off in the east coast but you never
Seen atl cats and west coast cars rocking Cubans like that.
In the mid 2000s everybody was Franco out. To me only fat joe in the last 6yrs was going
Hard with Cubans white gold his multi color one. It's def wan the best chains
Ever. Just these trendy rappers biting is corny. Nobody switching it up

Cubans started in Florida and been the staple in chains there forever. Francos were never respected like a heavy cuban in the streets.

@jc I feel you on that. Francos just was all over at one point. I like to see
Some one switch it up even if its back to plat and smaller
Stuff like jay in his Vol 1 days. The game is weak 47th Anit got ****
And other spots in nj and ny They all biting Ben style

Back
Top Bottom