**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Forgot I never showed ya'll my watch and piece from the CTE deal.

Last edited:
I would ask LAX to verify, but he will just type something incomprehensible that has nothing to do with the conversation at hand.

roll.gif
Or he will try to sell you on some watch that you have repeatedly told him 100x that you have no interest in

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

when you get your kufi jesus ninja

its coming b, da money i got now its being used to more important matters.

TRUST me, its coming..and if god forbid that doesn't happen im going old school and getting da pun or tito jesus.

Hold up. Are you saying that that Kufi Jacob from years ago is still on layaway? Or you talking about getting a different one?

We should start a ninjahood clothing line, 25% of proceeds go to the ninjahood jesus piece fund
pimp.gif

Nah. I just find it extremely hard to believe that someone would hold a gold pendant on layaway for several years, especially since gold has risen in price so drastically.

its in their vault.

This guy's vault?
naw, he's not far away from david bling though.

I would ask LAX to verify, but he will just type something incomprehensible that has nothing to do with the conversation at hand.

:rofl:

Or he will try to sell you on some watch that you have repeatedly told him 100x that you have no interest in

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

when you get your kufi jesus ninja

its coming b, da money i got now its being used to more important matters.

TRUST me, its coming..and if god forbid that doesn't happen im going old school and getting da pun or tito jesus.

Hold up. Are you saying that that Kufi Jacob from years ago is still on layaway? Or you talking about getting a different one?

We should start a ninjahood clothing line, 25% of proceeds go to the ninjahood jesus piece fund :pimp:

Nah. I just find it extremely hard to believe that someone would hold a gold pendant on layaway for several years, especially since gold has risen in price so drastically.

its in their vault.

This guy's vault?

naw, he's not far away from david bling though.

Don't let me find out where it is. I'm in New York right now with cash to spend. :wink:

Lax been good to me, no headaches I tried dealing with Ben once never again. Arrogant guy and always try's to play cats but can't hate his hustle at all

Guys I'm looking to trade in my current set up for a new cuban from Daniel's and need some advice.

I asked how much store credit I would get for a 41.7 g 5mm 10k 24" cuban (current melt value $920.49) and a 5.2 g 14k LAX angel (current melt value $160.70) and they said $925.

I'm thinking I'd be better off selling the cuban and angel on my own then using that money to put towards the new cuban. Is eBay the best place to sell? What is a fair price to charge? I was thinking Please let me know what you guys think.

Also, I've been looking at some different specs on Daniel's website and a 5mm 14k 24" cuban weighs the same 41 g as my 10k cuban. And their 5mm 10k 24" weighs 38.9 g. What's up with that? I'd think that the 14k would easily weigh more and their 10k with same specs as mine would be the same or more since their links are supposedly the best/tightest. Different alloy mix?
I would try find a place to get at least scrap value for both of your items, worse case I'm not sure you can sell the angel in this thread but I'd think you might be able to get more than $160

with ebay you can start the auction at a penny and set a reserve so that if it dosnt sell for at least what scrap value is you dont have to actually sell it, just dont forget you will be giving up about 3 to 5% for ebay and paypal fee's ....I'm guessing the chain may be the same width but a slightly less thickness

Guys I'm looking to trade in my current set up for a new cuban from Daniel's and need some advice.

I asked how much store credit I would get for a 41.7 g 5mm 10k 24" cuban (current melt value $920.49) and a 5.2 g 14k LAX angel (current melt value $160.70) and they said $925.

I'm thinking I'd be better off selling the cuban and angel on my own then using that money to put towards the new cuban. Is eBay the best place to sell? What is a fair price to charge? I was thinking Please let me know what you guys think.

Also, I've been looking at some different specs on Daniel's website and a 5mm 14k 24" cuban weighs the same 41 g as my 10k cuban. And their 5mm 10k 24" weighs 38.9 g. What's up with that? I'd think that the 14k would easily weigh more and their 10k with same specs as mine would be the same or more since their links are supposedly the best/tightest. Different alloy mix?
for such a small amount is better to keep the angel for yourself, no?

Forgot I never showed ya'll my watch and piece from the CTE deal.
I always liked the new CTE pieces, but I think that fully flooded XL Roadster is goat price is steep though since the watch runs almost 7 from Cartier in stainless steel before you add the custom bezel, case and bracelet. 

PM sent :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom