**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

laugh.gif

Daniel jewelry finished my Jesus piece. I pic it up tomorrow but he posted this on ig...

They should stick to the chains. I don't know how long you have been following this thread, and not knowing what you paid, but you could have gotten better for what you paid I'm guessing. There are some nice options on here for Jesus pieces. If you are happy that's all that matters in the end.

Last edited:
They should stick to the chains. I don't know how long you have been following this thread, and not knowing what you paid, but you could have gotten better for what you paid I'm guessing. There are some nice options on here for Jesus pieces. If you are happy that's all that matters in the end.

The picture doesn't do it justice. I'm happy, I chose that mold BC it's different from say, lax or ifnco.....

The picture doesn't do it justice. I'm happy, I chose that mold BC it's different from say, lax or ifnco.....

Dont mean to burst your bubble, but that mold is common in the middle of the mall and on those hip hop ice sites.

After lurking this thread I will say, I need a Tito from lax.... But I'm getting married soon so I gotta wait.... I've been infatuated with Jesus pieces since "I love the dough" off biggies album.... Some dope references in that song. The Tito piece is what started the craze back then, I'd say. Lax and Ben have some sick molds, but I wanted something different. I'm just getting into custom jewelry. My next piece is a wu-tang piece "micro sized"... Matching with my fiancé since we both have wu- tang tattoos..... Probably getting it as a bday gift.

Dont mean to burst your bubble, but that mold is common in the middle of the mall and on those hip hop ice sites.

No worries dude, I'll post a better picture tomorrow. I'm knew to this... It's gold it can be melted down and re done and still hold its value.

True, as long as your satisfied. Different strokes, for different folks. I like the NLV Jesus despite what most people here think about it.

Last edited:
Anyone got cool wedding bands? I'm in the market of buying 3, 2 for me (black and a yellow one) and one for my fiancé. I want a cuban link band in yellow with yellow pave stones and black with black pave stones.... Similar to this

No worries dude, I'll post a better picture tomorrow. I'm knew to this... It's gold it can be melted down and re done and still hold its value.

True, as long as your satisfied. Different strokes, for different folks. I like the NLV Jesus despite what most people here think about it.

Last edited:
Anyone got cool wedding bands? I'm in the market of buying 3, 2 for me (black and a yellow one) and one for my fiancé. I want a cuban link band in yellow with yellow pave stones and black with black pave stones.... Similar to this

Two wedding bands just for you...AND cuban...AND one in black.

Jesus Christ that's tacky.

Back
Top Bottom