**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

That Daniel Jesus isn't bad, but it's not a custom mold job. The same company that makes Aquamaster used to churn that mold out to malls across the country. I had a big yellow gold one before (1998), exactly like that. In my opinion, if you gonna' pay custom made prices, might as well get something that is one of a kind, or something like the Jacob that is rare and only sold at high end stores. No hate tho, if you like it, do you. A lot of people can't afford any Jesus piece period.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/7-45-Carat-...S_Fine_Necklaces_Pendants&hash=item43b8924e92

Last edited:
That Daniel Jesus isn't bad, but it's not a custom mold job. The same company that makes Aquamaster used to churn that mold out to malls across the country. I had a big yellow gold one before (1998), exactly like that. In my opinion, if you gonna' pay custom made prices, might as well get something that is one of a kind, or something like the Jacob that is rare and only sold at high end stores. No hate tho, if you like it, do you. A lot of people can't afford any Jesus piece period.

I see what you're saying, my crown is different. But looks similar. You make jewelry no? That's the impression I get from your posts.....

So the price shown on eBay for that piece, would you say that's a rip off or about right? Also how much would a Jacob Jesus piece cost? 3.5 inches in gold with white diamonds and fancy yellow diamonds?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/7-45-Carat-...S_Fine_Necklaces_Pendants&hash=item43b8924e92

I see what you're saying, my crown is different. But looks similar. You make jewelry no? That's the impression I get from your posts.....

So the price shown on eBay for that piece, would you say that's a rip off or about right? Also how much would a Jacob Jesus piece cost? 3.5 inches in gold with white diamonds and fancy yellow diamonds?

Nah, I don't make jewelry, but I know some people who do and I've bought and sold a lot throughout the years. I'm almost positive that you have the same style Jesus, because it is a common mold and it seems like something Daniel would have on deck. That Jesus piece is real common in Florida. Nothing wrong with it, like I said, I wasn't dissin it at all. Id say that price is fair for that piece. Might be able to get it down to $4-4500. Prices really depend on weight and quality/amount of diamonds also. I have seen that Jesus piece in a lot of different weights. That one on Ebay is 52 grams and the one I had back in the day was just under 150. Jacob sells the kufi for around $18-27k. Icee Fresh was around $16-18k and JOBH was $15k last time I checked, but I know gold and diamonds are more expensive these days, so you gonna pay more than that. Only way to price is to hit up all the usual cats: Icebox, Icee Fresh, JOBH, Jacob, LAX and get a quote. LAX has the mold, so he could probably work a price for anyone, by making the piece heavier or lighter. I know David and them at Daniel, and they aren't scam artists, so I'm sure that you didn't get ripped off. They probably got an old Cuban tio around there who can sculpt up anything you want, including a Jacob kufi or Kanye Jacob Jesus.

Lax been good to me, no headaches I tried dealing with Ben once never again. Arrogant guy and always try's to play cats but can't hate his hustle at all
What happened?

Probably the same thing that happens with all of these jewelers, dusty pawn shop/used car salesman tactics. It's to be expected. You just gotta know what you are willing to pay, what you are getting for your dough and what the going rate is. Can't knock the hustle. It's how these dudes get paid. Only person I've dealt with who isn't shady like that is LAX, but he lacks proper communication skills for some reason... :rolleyes

Really tho, I know these jewelers deal with a lot of flakes, especially on the phone and online. I think if you show up in the store with cash in hand, they act way different, because they know you ain't BSin. Cash is King, remember that.

Last edited:
Lax been good to me, no headaches I tried dealing with Ben once never again. Arrogant guy and always try's to play cats but can't hate his hustle at all
What happened?

Probably the same thing that happens with all of these jewelers, dusty pawn shop/used car salesman tactics. It's to be expected. You just gotta know what you are willing to pay, what you are getting for your dough and what the going rate is. Can't knock the hustle. It's how these dudes get paid. Only person I've dealt with who isn't shady like that is LAX, but he lacks proper communication skills for some reason... :rolleyes

Really tho, I know these jewelers deal with a lot of flakes, especially on the phone and online. I think if you show up in the store with cash in hand, they act way different, because they know you ain't BSin. Cash is King, remember that.
I get what you're saying. I've gotten quotes from a couple of them and they'll re-quote the original price a couple emails later with a higher price :lol:
Bought a micro from IF, but you can tell they BS and talk a good game, but they're in sales, so I shouldn't be surprised.

Last edited:
I heard he has a reality show coming out on VH1 this year. He will be the first jeweler to do that. Should be cool.

If Jonny Dang and LAX ever tried to communicate with one another, the level of confusion would be so intense that it would crack the space/time continuum.

Last edited:
Here is an edited iPhone picture I took of my fiancés engagement ring, it's a Tiffany legacy setting. One ct. On the setting and the stone in the middle is a 1 ct. Diamond in the middle.

I love/hate this thread

Sorry if posted but 800 is alot of mf pages. Sum of my current favs

Killàaaaaaaa. That 360 iced chain maaaaan.

Don cartagena

"Only thing ******ed bout gucci is this rollie on my wrist"

The mmg

I like stalleys plain gold joints. Classic.

I buy anything i want cuz i gotta check

Ben ballers pieces r works of art.

Grimey. I love how it actually functions.

Wakas too, how the mummy fits inside the tomb :wow:

Fav ever is the roc tho....

ESPECIALLY Kanyes

Lol gotta be Asian to understand another Asian try to speak English... And lol he from the h so he tries to talk with that southerness its funny.but why they all keep saying its solid gold egg... Its hollow..
 don't even know what to say

ps I can't understand one word from this guy? ?

Back
Top Bottom